Say whaaaaat? What is going on here?

Allan Paris

For now though, It really doesn't matter.

I really meant this. I do not play the game now how I was 2 years ago. If you want to play, I thought about playing tomorrow, I really haven't played at all this year. I do not have a time when I will be on. I will be on randomly and quickly getting the hell off, just to piss around with the best players online. Then it's back to Skullgirls, asap.

Arnell Long

I really meant this. I do not play the game now how I was 2 years ago. If you want to play, I thought about playing tomorrow, I really haven't played at all this year. I do not have a time when I will be on. I will be on randomly and quickly getting the hell off, just to piss around with the best players online. Then it's back to Skullgirls, asap.

Makes sense and I agree, well lets just carry this over to DOA5 which will be a better DOA overall?

x Sypher x

Speaking of which, how bout dem Skullgirls!? There hasn't been much discussion about it for a while now. I'm assuming it's still being broken down? How's it treating you? Fun game yes?

Arnell Long

Speaking of which, how bout dem Skullgirls!? There hasn't been much discussion about it for a while now. I'm assuming it's still being broken down? How's it treating you? Fun game yes?

Mike Z said he is going to increase the game speed of Skullgirls by 3%. and he will also be bringing a sped-up version to this weeks Wednesday Night Fights to get some hands on, haven't played the game yet, but I've been keeping a good lookout...

x Sypher x

To play Bayman requires great reading and the heart of a bully.

To play Leon requires reckless abandon and the unshackled rage of one who has been bullied.

Unless you're bipolar, I can probably only teach you one of these at best.

Are you implying that you are bipolar? Cuz you play both of them lol.

If I had to choose between the two, I'd probably go with Leon. I don't really have any rage (that I'm aware of) that requires unshackling, but I have been bullied. Oh and I can kinda relate to his story if that means anything. If you could explain "reckless abandon" a little bit that would help too.

On the other hand I think I have the patience that is required for good reading, if not great, but I am not a bully. So with that I guess it would just boil down to preference, and with my own judgement I think Leon would probably suit me better. But, what say you?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Playing Parasoul's fun and all, but I'm even more interested in Painwheel's voice actress now.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I have no interest in fighters with only female characters. Never even thought about playing Skullgirls because of that.

Allan Paris

Makes sense and I agree, well lets just carry this over to DOA5 which will be a better DOA overall?

No doubt.

I believe I am the only one here that plays it. No sense in discussing a game by myself. I am getting down different character match-ups as of now. I have fun with it, I will have a lot more fun when when the online feature gets updated.

Playing Parasoul's fun and all, but I'm even more interested in Painwheel's voice actress now.

I didn't know you played too. Lets play sometime soon.
I have no interest in fighters with only female characters. Never even thought about playing Skullgirls because of that.

But... but... The gameplay is fuuunnnnnn, with a splash of annoying.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
But... but... The gameplay is fuuunnnnnn, with a splash of annoying.

Yeah, no. I'm good. I can't get into a game I can't stand looking at and since none of the characters are cool to me, I just won't bother.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Side note, everyone with a Vita should get Pure Chess. Just came out today. Super awesome. I think there's a PS3 version too.

Game Over

Side note, everyone with a Vita should get Pure Chess. Just came out today. Super awesome. I think there's a PS3 version too.

Never would've took you for a chess player. You frequently seem to lack patience ... or is that just with people and/or games you don't like?

Relius Starkiller

This just in: Rikuto is keeping secrets from the community in the same fashion he claims the dastardly Manny "Master" Martinez (Or whatever his last name is.) does.

Rikuto - shut up forever.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Your stupidity was never a secret Relius.

Also, welcome to ignore. Good job being the first person to ever cause me to do that on any forum, ever. It takes a shitload of stupid for that happen.

Wow, this feature IS nice. He completely vanished.

Relius Starkiller

I win.

EXODUS 23:1
“You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness."

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD