Say whaaaaat? What is going on here?

Relius Starkiller

All you need to know is that Rikuto is a ginger whos known for scandalizing everything that Master does.

And I think this sums up this thread just fine.

x Sypher x

I just read the whole thread. Quite informative thread about the dark part DOA competitive scene. Informative and hilarious too.

Congrats Sypher, great thread *claps*

Thanks lol, but I can't take all of the credit. I honestly didn't expect it to blow up the way it did, and so quick. It's funny though how it all started from a simple Facebook post lol.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
All you need to know is that Rikuto is a ginger whos known for scandalizing everything that Master does.

To be a ginger requires naturally bright red hair, freckles, and the lack of a soul.

My hair is more like a dirty blond at this point, I have no freckles I'm aware of, and as Virtuapai will attest "Kuto got some soul", I think I'm in the clear there too.

Master is indeed a scandalous individual, however.

Arnell Long

Hm, did he pay people to lose to him? How'd he rig a tourney? Unless everyone playing was his friends or something. IDK. I would just think that we as fans, would want all kinds of other fans to join the fold. Its all good.

I actually like Manny, but I do recall going to D.I.D 2 with Majin Kimimaro and Vigaku where I placed 5th and Majin went off and beat Manny to earn 1st Place but never received the money and or Prizes that was credited to him for winning, so to this very day I don't know where that money could have gone, not saying it's Master's fault, but I wanna know where did Majin's earned money go... With that being said, I'm not much for gossip, and as always, I hold no grudges against anyone because I have no reason to, I met Master in person and he was a cool ass Ninja.

Lol, I'm still a bit salty since at D.I.D 2 I beat SweetRevenge a clean 3 Rounds for a Greatest and it was recorded and I still never got that video after coming close to begging for it...to bad...

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I actually like Manny, but I do recall going to D.I.D 2 with Majin Kimimaro and Vigaku where I placed 5th and Majin went off and beat Manny to earn 1st Place but never received the money and or Prizes that was credited to him for winning, so to this very day I don't know where that money could have gone. With that being said, I'm not much for gossip, and as always, I hold no grudges against anyone because I have no reason to, I met Master in person and he was a cool ass Ninja.

Lol, I'm still a bit salty since at D.I.D 2 I beat SweetRevenge a clean 3 Rounds for a Greatest and it was recorded and I still never got that video after coming close to begging for it...to bad...
At least there was evidence your match got recorded.

Arnell Long

At least there was evidence your match got recorded.

Oh I never was upset about that, I just wanted it to be posted since every other D.I.D 2 video was added to the Forums and I asked the recorder Morris like at least 8 to 10 times and him telling me "Alright, I have the video and will be posting it on DOAC."...only to be here yrs later with nothing of the sort...damn, that was such a highlight for a brotha lol.

Arnell Long

I'm bored so I'm just gonna list some fun stuff:

We all know Manny aint the best there is but from what I've seen...

MASTER = Best Hayabusa
Offbeat Ninja = Best Ein
Black Mamba = Best Helena
PL = Best Hayate
Vanessa = Best Hitomi
AP = Best Kasumi
Rikuto = Best Bayman/Leon
VirtuaPai = Best Leifang/Tina
Awesmic = Best Christie
Nod Subway = Best Tengu
Ninja CW = Best Gen Fu

Aaaaaand that's all I got so far. Like I said this is all based on observation and/or opinion.

Allan's my boy, but when we both were playing DOA4...in my prime I had a record over him and just about every other Kasumi player...which isn't saying much since it's online and at the time of him facing Master at D.I.D 7 I wasn't playing DOA4 like yr before that lol...but I'm now playing again so I'll take him up on another challenge anytime : )

Vanessa= Best Hitomi...? She's a good player and all but Raansu, Skatan, Ninja CW, Angry Worm, and JustOwnin's Hitomi was better than hers.

Best Tina was Shad

Best Lei Fang was Majin

Oh and in DOA5 I want some Bayman/Leon training from Rikuto lol!

Allan Paris

Allan's my boy, but when we both were playing DOA4...in my prime I had a record over him and just about every other Kasumi player...which isn't saying much since it's online and at the time of him facing Master at D.I.D 7 I wasn't playing DOA4 like yr before that lol...but I'm now playing again so I'll take him up on another challenge anytime : )

At the time you were playing me religously; I was still learning and I didn't know a fraction of the things I know now. I got the chance to play you a few years ago at your finest. You didn't get to play me at mine. Remembering back on how and what you do with the siad character, you wouldn't last too long with me. Online or Off. For now though, It really doesn't matter. That's whats up if you are back into playing it now, good luck with that.

x Sypher x

Vanessa= Best Hitomi...? She's a good player and all but Raansu, Skatan, Ninja CW, Angry Worm, and JustOwnin's Hitomi was better than hers.

Best Tina was Shad

Best Lei Fang was Majin

Oh and in DOA5 I want some Bayman/Leon training from Rikuto lol!

That's cool, but I believe Allan when he said things would be different now. In fact I wouldn't mind seeing you both go at it right now lol. I don't think I've ever seen him in his prime, other than D.I.D 7, but his Kasumi is good nonetheless.

Yeah I was already told that Vanessa isn't all that good compared to others. Come to think of it, I don't recall beating Raansu's Hitomi very often lol. He loves that parry though.

Never heard of Shad

I think I've seen Majin at least once.

Are you seriously considering training with Bayman/Leon? Well, kudos to you man lol. The commandoes never really were my cup of tea, it's just a tad bit difficult transition for me.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
To play Bayman requires great reading and the heart of a bully.

To play Leon requires reckless abandon and the unshackled rage of one who has been bullied.

Unless you're bipolar, I can probably only teach you one of these at best.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Forgot this thread existed. What'd I miss? Apparently nothing but still...

Arnell Long

Remembering back on how and what you do with the siad character, you wouldn't last too long with me. Online or Off.

^ We can test that theory out anytime bro. ^

And
x Sypher x, I already play Bayman from time to time, definitely back in DOA2, DOA3, and DOA2U...but in DOA4, they nerfed him and the game considerately which makes it hell playing with him against certain characters.

LoL Rikuto, well I guess I'll have to first see how Leon is handled in DOA5, but thus far, Bayman all the way bro...lets break some limbs!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD