Senran Kagura Series

P2p1mbs

Since the internet connection at work was down for a few hours, I decided to pass the time trying to finish up the side missions for the hebijo story of burst and am really frustrated at the balance of difficulty in the missions; for one thing, I'm taking longer to level up the crimson girls compared to the hanzo girls despite taking just as long to finish their story (I finished the hanzo story with all the girls leveled up to 30 but finished the hebijo story with the girls at level 20 at most) and then some of the hebijo mission are both too long AND timed making them really difficult, the only time I was able to finish one long timed mission (at an earlier chapter that was meant to be relatively easy) was because I waited until I unlocked Rin who was the only character fast and powerful enough to actually reach the time limit.

And then there are the last bonus missions where I had to fight several waves of the hardest enemies with no health pickups and enemies who can both interrupt my attacks as well as stun-lock me AND THEN fight the hanzo girls. Even worst is that I keep accidentally aborting missions just as Im about ti finish wasting time so much I just replayed as Rin just to be done with it and I still have a mission to do where even Rin gets overwhelmed.

I want to keep playing just to level everyone up but I'm too annoyed to do so. I'm better off just playing deep crimson to level up Murasame.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

The gold card looks like it could be in Soccer Spirits...before the game got censored, that is.

and p2p1mbs i know how you feel like i leveled up rin and kagura really fast but characters like murakumo, haruka and hanabi took far too long to level up.

i've only played estial versus but there is a few levels that are frustrating especially ones with enemies that freeze you.

P2p1mbs

Wedding Event
DBKss6PXYAAHopJ

I couldn't access the link to post this earlier but:
my_bride_is_katsuragi_by_fu_reiji-d9vv22n.jpg

Also:
chibi_asuka_eating_by_fu_reiji-db92i6z.png

Brute

Standard Donor
Can someone give me some pointers on how to best use Hikage in Estival? She seems decently fast, but her dash attack is terrible for sustained group pressure and her limited reach makes her juggles less useful than they could be (especially in Frantic mode, her launch is awful). Her breach attack also seems to be one of the worst in the game (unless I'm missing something) and her ninja arts are just "okay." So what's the gameplan supposed to be, aside from quick-launches in Flash/Yang mode (which almost any character can do)?

Banana56

Girls of Paradise Edition (£59.99 /€69.99) (Marvelous Store Page)

Senran-Kagura-PBS-EU-CE_06-06-17_001.jpg

• A copy of the game
  • Art Book of the girls’ summer adventures
  • Original soundtrack music CD
  • Blu-ray compilation of opening animations from previous Senran Kagura games
  • Bonus downloadable content key for the following:
    • Soaking Wet Uniform costume
    • Futomaki Roll Bazooka special weapon
    • Set of colorful bikini costumes
    • Special set of skill cards
    • Bebeby pet card

Girls of Paradise Edition DX (£169.99 / €199.99) (Marvelous Store-Exclusive)

Senran-Kagura-PBS-EU-CE_06-06-17_002.jpg

• A copy of the game
  • 45cm x 46.5cm x 8cm Mousepad featuring titular Gessen Ninja Girl Yumi weighing in at over 2 kilograms
  • Art book of the girls’ summer adventures
    • Bebeby pet card

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/06/senran-k...ectors-editions-announced#uVUuoDxBjmjSMkhi.99

UpSideDownGRUNT

Girls of Paradise Edition (£59.99 /€69.99) (Marvelous Store Page)

Senran-Kagura-PBS-EU-CE_06-06-17_001.jpg

• A copy of the game
  • Art Book of the girls’ summer adventures
    • Bebeby pet card

Girls of Paradise Edition DX (£169.99 / €199.99) (Marvelous Store-Exclusive)

Senran-Kagura-PBS-EU-CE_06-06-17_002.jpg

• A copy of the game
  • 45cm x 46.5cm x 8cm Mousepad featuring titular Gessen Ninja Girl Yumi weighing in at over 2 kilograms
  • Art book of the girls’ summer adventures
    • Bebeby pet card

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/06/senran-k...ectors-editions-announced#uVUuoDxBjmjSMkhi.99
Its worth noting DX CE 100% out of stock and sold out in less than 3 hours.

We're also getting a standard physical release unlike NA

P2p1mbs

after trying and failing to finish the last of the hebijo missions with the crimson girls, I went "fuck this" and just rushed thru them with a frantic rin. THEN the game adds in a mission where I have to beat all 5 hanzo girls and while I was able to beat it as crimson homura, the game adds ANOTHER mission where I have to beat daidoji who is backed up by the MOST ANNOYING miniboss enemies who have lots of health AND can interrupt my attacks :mad::mad::mad::mad:. Even rin doesn't stand a chance :mad::mad::mad:. I am DONE, FUCK THAT AND FUCK the devs for making such frustrating missions :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Juihau

The sisters and Naraku are unlocked during the story, and Kagura is unlocked in the V-Road Challenge, another single player mode. Once you have them, you're free to use them like everyone else.

Brute

Standard Donor
Thanks for the info. Do you know whether Jasmine, Rin and Daidoji share similar conditions?

Juihau

Thanks for the info. Do you know whether Jasmine, Rin and Daidoji share similar conditions?
I believe they're all unlocked in the story, too. As far as I'm aware, Kagura's the only one you have to unlock outside of the story (without counting dlc, of course).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I so can't wait for PBS!! After Crash Bandicoot I should have enough to get a physical copy this time, but I may just go digital like last time

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD