Senran Kagura Series

Jadeinchains

For Shiki I really like her Valley girl personality. :p

Oh and I saw this, I guess they released a trailer for Burst for TGS. Don't see much but I recognize some of the stages and the enemies look cool.

P2p1mbs

For Shiki I really like her Valley girl personality. :p

Oh and I saw this, I guess they released a trailer for Burst for TGS. Don't see much but I recognize some of the stages and the enemies look cool.

Most of the gameplay is just the same as estival versus. I only noticed one new stage. How lazy. Will still buy though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
These are some new cards I've seen on twitter:

IMG_20170915_085111.jpg

IMG_20170915_085246.jpg

IMG_20170915_085141.jpg

IMG_20170915_085236.jpg

Jasmine looks so cute in this pic ♡.♡ none of the girls are up to par with the Ryona ones imo but they're good for what they're worth

Jadeinchains

Yeah maybe we'll see some gameplay or a trailer for SK7 at TGS or maybe some more Burst:re.

Yeah lol I was actually just about to mention the new cards! XD Here's another one I saw -

Yuuyaki_UR.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah maybe we'll see some gameplay or a trailer for SK7 at TGS or maybe some more Burst:re.

Yeah lol I was actually just about to mention the new cards! XD Here's another one I saw -

Yuuyaki_UR.jpg
Uh what's that stuff on her right female pectoral? I know it says new wave but is that toothpaste or..?? XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm pretty sure Jasmine is old enough to be your great grandmother... Also, what?

Isn't this an oxymoron?
Jasmine isn't that old tho, she's just Sayuri in her youthful days as an mid twenties kunoichi

And that just means I like both elegant and whore type characters, I'm open to virtually all character types except stoic

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I knew a boy who had a haircut EXACTLY LIKE that and oh he got so much crap for it. Didn't help that he was in high school at the time AND his mum made him get the hairstyle because 'long hair is too feminine for you' or something like that.
oh the irony.
The best thing I can say is that it looks better in the animation/cutscene style, it looks off in Estial.
yozakura-senran-kagura-estival-versus-ova-8.6.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hey guys. I'm new to the SK series, and I must say, I'm having a great time. I bought EV a week or so ago and I was wondering if anyone still play it? The game seems to be dead online, unfortunately. I'm also really looking forward to playing PBS; it seems really fun!
Oooh a new girl here, welcome! And I don't play it anymore unfortunately, lost a drive to but I will be playing PBS online when it comes out for US

P2p1mbs

I got the dual shinobi hearts missions for estival versus over the weekend. I havent finished them all yet (too busy playing xcom2 which I also got during the weekend) and am a bit disappointed at how short and easy the missions are but the missions are funnier than I expected, pretty much every mission had a moment that made me laugh particularly Hikage/Murakumo's mission.

I'll probably get the other dlc missions within the month though I probably should save up for whatever version of PBS I can buy since store I went to have no info on what version of PBS would release if it does come out here.

Also, I decided to play some deep crimson again and found that you can raise the skirts of the girls with the touch pad :eek:, I tried blowing on the mic to move it as well like you can in burst but it apparently doesnt work.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD