Senran Kagura Series

Chapstick

Did you buy her already? :x What does that mean will happen I wonder....
I did, they also have last week’s stuff listed in this week’s mega bundle and the US never got the sakura swimsuit bundle, you have to buy them separately. The DOA chars also came a week late. Whoever’s adding the dlc really has no clue what they’re doing tbh

Brute

Standard Donor
v9D4ROy.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wish I had a better answer than I feel the need to complete the roster but I don’t

8atFsFy.gif
Because you want to XD that's all that matters

I just want all the characters, including bitches I don't want so I can have all the clothes, hair, and accessories for Ryona and any other boss bitch girls, because that's what boss bitches do *In my Queen Khia voice, the voice of the repressed bi community*

maxresdefault (3).jpg

I love khia, she's like a black Lili XD also has the dlc issue been cleared up?

Jadeinchains

Okay so I'm working on getting my five girls in my team to max level, I also saw that there's a trophy for getting 10 girls to max level... -_- I'm not going that... How did you get every girl to max level Chapstick?! I'm doing the final mission in the venus cup lol. Also I went through and customized every girls outfits, I'm really happy with some of them! :)

I love khia, she's like a black Lili XD

tenor.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Okay so I'm working on getting my five girls in my team to max level, I also saw that there's a trophy for getting 10 girls to max level... -_- I'm not going that... How did you get every girl to max level Chapstick?! I'm doing the final mission in the venus cup lol. Also I went through and customized every girls outfits, I'm really happy with some of them! :)

tenor.gif
Well she is XD she's haughty, arrogant and she does that same hand over the chest gesture that Lili does in her intro XD

Also I'm getting paid next week so everyone knows what I'm getting:p after I finish the story if anyone needs a aggressive healing ryona I'll take that role, I'm willing to help almost everyone here ☆.☆ I'll bring your team to victory even if I have to kill other SK girls to do so:cool:

Brute

Standard Donor
Okay so I'm working on getting my five girls in my team to max level, I also saw that there's a trophy for getting 10 girls to max level... -_- I'm not going that... How did you get every girl to max level Chapstick?!
Spam the Ryona boss fight on the hardest difficulty. Use the shotgun (cards are unimportant, but Luka and Kafuru cards can help speed things up). It takes about 30-40 seconds and guarantees at least one five-star card drop. IIRC, it takes about 12 five-star cards to max a character's level from 1 to 10, meaning you can max a character in about 10-15 minutes with this method.

If you get bored, you can switch to farming the Grabbedy-Grab instead using the Sniper Rifle, which takes about 40-50 seconds. Jump onto the second-floor pillar to the left and spam potshots at the thing's nose. Ryoki and Kafuru cards are best, here.

Chapstick

Gatling gun is better for Ryona imo

Also I'm getting paid next week so everyone knows what I'm getting:p after I finish the story if anyone needs a aggressive healing ryona I'll take that role, I'm willing to help almost everyone here ☆.☆ I'll bring your team to victory even if I have to kill other SK girls to do so:cool:
Online’s already dead lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Gatling gun is better for Ryona imo

Online’s already dead lol
Well fuck XD well at least I'll make sure Ryona looks good online:cool: I think I wanna make her look like Anna Williams with a Bob and cheongasm dress
maxresdefault (15).jpg

I just need a brunette brown that Ryobi has >.>

P2p1mbs

I personally found the final mission in Ayame's story mode really easy to get ultra rare cards with in the highest difficulty. Its a 4 on 1 fight with no other enemies so it can be done within 20 seconds. I personally already maxed out 7 girls and all the weapons (except the preorder bonus futomaki rocket launcher) mainly doing that mission and the giant naked Ryona miasion but the Ayame mission is much easier.

Brute

Standard Donor
Character popularity vote which drews down and made original goods "" Senran Kagura Best Pie Championship "held!
 Voting is prepared for 5 "cup" divisions (AAA ~ C cup division / D ~ F cup division / G cup division / H cup division / I ~ K division)! One person from each cup division, vote by choosing one of your favorite characters! To the official website for details!
Leave it to SK to lump everyone from AAA to C cup in a single category.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I meant old sarcastically, those screenshots dont look any different from estival versus...
I think he meant because all of those assets are just reused from EV with new shaders
Ohhh XD yeah they don't seem new imo either, when I looked I was like "Hold up... aren't these just from EV?" I swear that grass part that Hibari is on is even Minori's hide and seek scenario level from EV even XD

It looks like a rehash but I'll still get it, Ikaruga is my third favorite girl and I wanna play the OG game on ps4

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD