[Sep 14, 2013] The Fall Classic 2013 - Raleigh, NC - September 14-15, 2013 -... (Raleigh, NC)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Same as our standard rules:

Life: Normal
Tournament: Double Elimination
Round Set: First to 3 rounds
Match Set: First to 2 matches; Winner's, Loser's, and Grand Finals are First to 3 matches.
Time: 60 seconds
Stage: Random
Dangerzone: On

Tag Tournament is still being decided, but if it were to happen here are the known settings:
Life: Normal
Round Set: First to 2 rounds
Match Set: First to 2 matches
Tim: 99 seconds
Stage: Random
Dangerzone: On
Tag In: Set to :H+P+K: - you can't have it set to :h:, :P:, or :K:

The Team Tournament on Friday night will be the same as the Single tournament with the following exceptions:
Teams consist of three players.
I'm looking into confirmation on how many matches required for a player's elimination in the set, but I believe it's first to 1 match.

ikodomo

The new TFC trailer says the event starts on Sept 13th. I thought it started on the 14th. I hope they made a mistake since I won't be at NC until 4 pm on Friday.

Steady G

Okay so the tournament starts on the 14th of September not the 13th?

EDIT: Oh okay. So the team tournament is on the 13th.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Hey, does somebody know about weather forecast for TFC? I guess I have to bring good jackets with me... I'm right?

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Anybody have available space in their room? Just checked flight costs and found some that are in my budget (and a lot cheaper than I had expected). Definitely will book a flight down if one of you guys can hook me up or know somebody who could use help with room costs. Obviously I will help pay for the room.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
There's two or three guys on the Competitive Dead or Alive facebook group also looking to split a room.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD