Some More DLC pics

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I think I'd like the version of that Kasumi outfit without the shirt on. Something about that striped shirt just looks off to me. Hopefully you can toggle it off with the face buttons. It could count as undergarments.

Any word on when the bunny swimsuits are coming out? I only have the Angels set and would like to get the Devils and Divas sets too. Unfortunately I rarely see them posted on eBay (for Xbox) and when I do, they go for outrageous prices. I saw one auction for the Divas set at $240.

How much would that be in USD?
Wondering what it will be on for in Psn..
4usd?

400 Microsoft points equals 5 USD. It's $1 for every 80 MSP.

Doug Nguyen

I think I'd like the version of that Kasumi outfit without the shirt on. Something about that striped shirt just looks off to me. Hopefully you can toggle it off with the face buttons. It could count as undergarments.

Any word on when the bunny swimsuits are coming out? I only have the Angels set and would like to get the Devils and Divas sets too. Unfortunately I rarely see them posted on eBay (for Xbox) and when I do, they go for outrageous prices. I saw one auction for the Divas set at $240.

400 Microsoft points equals 5 USD. It's $1 for every 80 MSP.
Is the diva set the bathing suits?

Ghosty-J

I dunno, I actually like the version with the striped shirt better than the one without it. Either way, she still looks like a hillbilly country bumpkin, and I'm loving it : D

ScattereDreams

So many DLC costumes so far and not one is new :/

I'm not calling that shit DLC.. They just took costumes from previous DOA's and threw them in, hoping bitches would stay excited. I'm not paying for something that was already in a previous DOA's, and I don't think no one else should either. It's like with Blazblue color swaps. BBCS:II you had color swaps you had to pay for.. okay understandable.. BBCSII:EX same color swaps, had to pay for.

NO!

NikkySan

I'm not calling that shit DLC.. They just took costumes from previous DOA's and threw them in, hoping bitches would stay excited. I'm not paying for something that was already in a previous DOA's, and I don't think no one else should either. It's like with Blazblue color swaps. BBCS:II you had color swaps you had to pay for.. okay understandable.. BBCSII:EX same color swaps, had to pay for.

NO!

We should be lucky we're getting anything at all... :/

Omegan Eckhart

NO!
In BBCS:EX you unlocked the colour swaps with points earned via playing the game. They are in Gallery Mode, along with with Unlimited Characters. You didn't have to pay for them.

synce

Before anyone gets too excited the shirtless pic is just a modded DOAU/DOA5 model.

...Although if they had more costumes like that as DLC I might pony up a few bucks...

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I dunno you guys,

I think the DLC looks incredible!
granted its old costumes, but its all remade to look a 100 times better!
I am actually very happy for this, especially with the return of some favorites (still praying for LeiFangs black shorts)

but the way I see it .. the more we pay for DLC costumes ... the more chances we have for a free character pack in the future to cover the price ..
Just sayin'

Not to mention this may also cover the price for the much needed online patch

Rayartz

I dunno you guys,

I think the DLC looks incredible!
granted its old costumes, but its all remade to look a 100 times better!
I am actually very happy for this, especially with the return of some favorites (still praying for LeiFangs black shorts)

but the way I see it .. the more we pay for DLC costumes ... the more chances we have for a free character pack in the future to cover the price ..
Just sayin'

Not to mention this may also cover the price for the much needed online patch

Agree fellow Juri player from another forum :) haha
I think the costumes look great! Love Tina's catwoman coming back -- totally going to rock that.
The freebies were a nice addition but I don't mind paying for good stuff
Hope we get a street date soon though
well....back to Tina training...

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Agree fellow Juri player from another forum :) haha
I think the costumes look great! Love Tina's catwoman coming back -- totally going to rock that.
The freebies were a nice addition but I don't mind paying for good stuff
Hope we get a street date soon though
well....back to Tina training...

Some people are claiming its tomorrow ... but as far as my experience with DLC goes its usually Tuesdays ...
so possibly next tuesday ?

ScattereDreams

In BBCS:EX you unlocked the colour swaps with points earned via playing the game. They are in Gallery Mode, along with with Unlimited Characters. You didn't have to pay for them.

Unlimited characters I knew that, but not with colors. I thought they had additional DLC colors. But thanks for telling me I wasted 8 bucks :(

DR2K

NO!
You're comparing a simple recolor to something that has to be made from the ground up? These costumes are not ported for free from older DOA games. They're all redesigned with new textures to have dirt, water, sweat, etc. . . effects.

Come on now son.

ScattereDreams

You're comparing a simple recolor to something that has to be made from the ground up? These costumes are not ported for free from older DOA games. They're all redesigned with new textures to have dirt, water, sweat, etc. . . effects.

Come on now son.

Aww they have pwetty textures and re-designed to get dirty.

...and on this day 0 fucks were given about those costumes.

Cadaveri

Before anyone gets too excited the shirtless pic is just a modded DOAU/DOA5 model.

...Although if they had more costumes like that as DLC I might pony up a few bucks...
This looks pretty convincing to me, granted I suspected mod aswell at first ^^

Edit: hmm still not sure if fake ;< look at ther neck

1349906049438.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD