Some More DLC pics

DR2K

More "DLC".... click for full size :oops:

The background is from DOAX2, I wonder if they just rigged it together in some program or were actually able to replace the models

Well Hayashi did say that sexy costumes would be DLC, shame this isn't real. I like it.

Dacthunder

Nah I'm just saying, since we had to endure all your shit about you being sure he and Ein were in the game when everyone kept telling you they weren't.
Never said I was sure, that's your wrong judgement.
Edit: Mostly I kept saying is wait until after launch to see if they would make an announcement which was rumored from that link. From that link (that same link was also about Ryo) it said they could announce characters after launch and I quoted the word "could" which means we don't have a promise but a possibility-apparently it's obvious now.

Batcommander

The game's already rated M i don't see why they shouldn't add ridiculous ass costumes like that. People WILL buy it too, no doubt.

Rayartz

I don't see that particular swimsuit -- if you can call it that, being a costume
I would however like to see Team Ninja's plans for DLC costumes
even Capcom would released promo pics months in advance.

Blazeincarnated

The background is from DOAX2, I wonder if they just rigged it together in some program or were actually able to replace the models
Great Photoshop lol. This is just Helena's head from DoA5 pasted on to a XBV model with a touch up on the background.... lmao to all the people that thinks this is real.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Great Photoshop lol. This is just Helena's head from DoA5 pasted on to a XBV model with a touch up on the background.... lmao to all the people that thinks this is real.

It's fake, yes, but her body is also shopped as well. That's not a DOAX2 model. It's a DOAX2 background (including her hair behind her) with DOA5 Helena's head placed on an unknown character model. Also those hearts over her nipples appear to be color-swapped crop outs of the heart that appear on the chest of Zack's DOA5 alien DLC costume.

Ghosty-J

EbilReeyoo.png

NO!

Female Tengu

Pics are fake. Japanese modders already found a way to extract the models from DOA5. The Helena pic, for example. The background is the jungle from DOAX2.

They probably used XNA to modify the models some more.

Zeo

lmao. if anyone though that helena one was real... just look at her arms. really? they are so big and far out from her body.
It does look pretty silly now that I look at it a 2nd time. I feel silly. I doubted it was real but it looked ridiculous all the same.

DyByHands

Im pretty sure the original Kasumi one, with the striped shirt and overalls is real. The others, no way.

Rubedood

Real or not, we'll probably see them in the game anyway, since TN seem to value the Japaneses' opinion over anyone else's.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD