Some More DLC pics

ChrisArmoun

Looks pretty legit now. I can't see how this one is shopped from the old model. These images may have been pulled from a render source without all the settings turned on, or it's being rendered at a low setting. Much like how you can run a PC game at lower spec and certain details are lost. When developing it's far easier, and quicker, to work at a lower resolution. I use a similar technique on my own stuff and my guess is that may be what happened in these shots.

DyByHands

If there weren't "classic" outfits everyone would cry about it. I was and still am (wheres the maskless Hayabusa). Some people need to come off themselves for a moment. If you don't want it, don't download it and STOP B!TCHING!

Also, if that last photo is a photoshop, well done.

Chaos

Tina's catsuit was always boring to me, but now she can get a way with it & I'll probably like it this time since Tina have a better
body shape & a fat booty. LOL :eek:

Dave

This looks pretty convincing to me, granted I suspected mod aswell at first ^^

Edit: hmm still not sure if fake ;< look at ther neck

1349906049438.jpg

mmm... i don't knowww. that still looks a little weird. the hair still has that weird effect, and there is the strange white line by the neck... like it was photoshopped on. i'd love this outfit, but it just looks sketchy. how could someone mod the game like this anyways it it's only on consoles?

Dacthunder

mmm... i don't knowww. that still looks a little weird. the hair still has that weird effect, and there is the strange white line by the neck... like it was photoshopped on. i'd love this outfit, but it just looks sketchy. how could someone mod the game like this anyways it it's only on consoles?
Dudes that is fake, fake, FAAAAKEEEE! LOL. All you need to do is look at the actual suit and compare it to the original with the blue and white striped shirt and there you have it. Look at the buttons the folds, and everything. This one is NOT smoothed out and you can tell it has LESS polygons than the original one with blue and white stripes. Plus it looks like someone also added more blur effects to the image. The head feels weird and looks like someone was trying a bit too hard to make it look convincing. Look at the bottom of the shorts it is too blocky= low polygons=FAKE. Even if this does appear to be a feature you can switch to, you'll see that the jump suit would be much more smoothed out.

Dacthunder

fakekasumi.jpg

Hey Dacthunder, did you unlock Leon yet¿
Yep, playing him right now lol, just kidding it's no big deal for me. Actually I'd rather have Tengu, don't take everything I say seriously lol.
On another note, here is the evidence to show that shirtless DLC is fake, unless she's getting two of the same "color" jump suit one with the shirt and one without (along with the other one with less polygons). First off look at the pockets, feels like someone failed clone stamping it, then look at the buttons polygons.
Edit: I meant growing, not grouing...

Pupi18

Actually her skin tone looks odd on the close up shot and look at her elbow too where the geometry simply doesnt look smooth. Look the geometry and compare it to other outfits and you can see the costume lacks detail on the texture and the geometry. Hair looks darker and it had weird effects which with Transparency will probably will not happen. Seems more like a mod to me.

Dacthunder

Actually her skin tone looks odd on the close up shot and look at her elbow too where the geometry simply doesnt look smooth. Look the geometry and compare it to other outfits and you can see the costume lacks detail on the texture and the geometry. Hair looks darker and it had weird effects which with Transparency will probably will not happen. Seems more like a mod to me.
Exacto-mendo;)
TO answer the Dave's question, it's easy, they could simply take snap shots of the character and background and put it all together in photoshop.

TRI Mike

View attachment 582

Yep, playing him right now lol, just kidding it's no big deal for me. Actually I'd rather have Tengu, don't take everything I say seriously lol.
On another note, here is the evidence to show that shirtless DLC is fake, unless she's getting two of the same "color" jump suit one with the shirt and one without (along with the other one with less polygons). First off look at the pockets, feels like someone failed clone stamping it, then look at the buttons polygons.
Edit: I meant growing, not grouing...

Nah I'm just saying, since we had to endure all your shit about you being sure he and Ein were in the game when everyone kept telling you they weren't.

synce

More "DLC".... click for full size :oops:

The background is from DOAX2, I wonder if they just rigged it together in some program or were actually able to replace the models

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD