Soul Calibur Thread

UpSideDownGRUNT

Anyway back to the topic personally I think Tifa should’ve been in DOA not in SCVI but that’s my opinion.
She isn't, that leak is fake especially since Sony have already told us what's gonna be their main focus(Last of Us 2, Ghosts of Tsushima, an hour long Death Stranding trailer, Spider-Man) and small 3rd party announcements.

Not to say SC6 won't be there but if it is I can guarantee it won't be 3 FFVII characters... SC6 already has Geralt and is still missing most of the SC1 cast

Jadeinchains

She isn't, that leak is fake especially since Sony have already told us what's gonna be their main focus(Last of Us 2, Ghosts of Tsushima, an hour long Death Stranding trailer, Spider-Man) and small 3rd party announcements.

Not to say SC6 won't be there but if it is I can guarantee it won't be 3 FFVII characters... SC6 already has Geralt and is still missing most of the SC1 cast

An hour long! what? I'm guessing by that it means like a trailer that transitions into like gameplay footage maybe? Anyway that will be cool I'm interested in that game but anyway If we were somehow going to get 3 FF characters as guests in SC6 I'd definitely prefer it be more spaced out among the series like instead of all 3 being from ff7 instead have like... Cloud, Lightning and...Fran Yuna etc.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If they do add a FF character I want one it to be one of these girls:

Terra:oops:
IMG_20180503_111034.jpg

Or maybe Kuja if Namco wanted to add a flat chested chick:cool:
IMG_20180503_111036.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That's supposed a chick? Are you sure?
Well I mean he might as well be one xD Kuja is basically a girl in my eyes at least, aside from his rare masculine moments he's basically one xD

Onion Kight is the most logical tho since his weapon makes sense, Onion Knight and Warrior of Light are also good candidates since their weapons aren't so extra and fit Soul Calibur A lot more than say Squall

Jadeinchains

Well I mean he might as well be one xD Kuja is basically a girl in my eyes at least, aside from his rare masculine moments he's basically one xD

Onion Kight is the most logical tho since his weapon makes sense, Onion Knight and Warrior of Light are also good candidates since their weapons aren't so extra and fit Soul Calibur A lot more than say Squall

Poor Kuja and his ugly ass outfit being misgendered. R.I.P
So is Locke released now? And is it like a new character a month or is there going to be a long wait until the next character?...who still won't be Yuna or Tifa or whoever cause they're 4th and 5th...*sigh*

Also If FF7 remake is coming out in 2023 like It is rumoured to be from what I saw then wow it's still a long way to go until that.

edit:...
giphy.gif

I thought this was the Final Fantasy thread cause of your Kuja post Kasumi lmao. Ignore most of this lol as I go post it in the actual right thread.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Poor Kuja and his ugly ass outfit being misgendered. R.I.P
So is Locke released now? And is it like a new character a month or is there going to be a long wait until the next character?...who still won't be Yuna or Tifa or whoever cause they're 4th and 5th...*sigh*

Also If FF7 remake is coming out in 2023 like It is rumoured to be from what I saw then wow it's still a long way to go until that.

edit:...
giphy.gif

I thought this was the Final Fantasy thread cause of your Kuja post Kasumi lmao. Ignore most of this lol as I go post it in the actual right thread.
His outfit isn't ugly XD I mean have you seen what FRAN is wearing??

I hope they'll also let the create a souls have access to the legacy costumes like I want my female to wear Ivys SC3 default and SC2 alternate and I want my male one to wear Maxi's SC4 default and Raphaels SC4 alternate costume <3

Jadeinchains

His outfit isn't ugly XD I mean have you seen what FRAN is wearing??

I hope they'll also let the create a souls have access to the legacy costumes like I want my female to wear Ivys SC3 default and SC2 alternate and I want my male one to wear Maxi's SC4 default and Raphaels SC4 alternate costume <3

Oh I KNOW you aren't coming for queen Fran queen of fashion?!

And yeah In general that would actually be a cool idea If the legacy outfits from other games were in the game or something and yeah I think all the hairstyles and outfits of the characters should be available in CAS mode.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh I KNOW you aren't coming for queen Fran queen of fashion?!

And yeah In general that would actually be a cool idea If the legacy outfits from other games were in the game or something and yeah I think all the hairstyles and outfits of the characters should be available in CAS mode.
I also hope they do another Tekken collab and include at least Lili's practical hairstyle <3 They should also allow bangs and such to be changeable as well too. I always felt like generic hairstyles in SC were watered down in comparison to T6 since in T6 you can change bangs and hair style and in TTT2 you can also change side locks xD

Radiance

If the leak is real I want to know why Tifa's trash ass in making the cut when clearly Lightning deserves to shine, no pun intended.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Tifa would be more suited in a DOA game and she has no weapons.
Heihachi didnt really use weaponry tho tbh in his SC2 debut, he used gauntlets but it was still hand to hand at its core. Also Devil Jin's style was used in SC5 so a hand to hand style wouldn't be foreign to SC6 tbh

Jackie Chan Fan

Heihachi didnt really use weaponry tho tbh in his SC2 debut, he used gauntlets but it was still hand to hand at its core. Also Devil Jin's style was used in SC5 so a hand to hand style wouldn't be foreign to SC6 tbh

Heihachi still feels out of place in SC2. hihihi I guess there was no other option for exclusive character for PS2 back then.

I haven't played SC5 so I can't comment.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Guys, Maxi is more than likely not gay (not saying he is or isn't, but there's no confirmation of that) lol. It was a big fling started by small outside sources, but at this point, it's just a big rumor & people are literally running with it. Do some research & get the facts 1st before you just up & assume something lol. Until Namco confirms it, he's not.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD