Soul Calibur Thread

Radiance

Just an idea I had. The story could start right after SC4 and feature the fan-favourites and end right before SC5 and feature the new cast of SC5.

I don't like the idea of a Soul Calibur without Alpha Patroklos. Laido is one of the original and most popular/useful styles in the series. I'm still going for the idea of for a Soul Calibur that takes place between 4-5.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
*cough* Setsuka *cough*
G5PZnQa.gif

Jadeinchains

I swear if tommorow project soul are like.

"So everone we know you've all been waiting for new content from the franchise, Well after years of waiting me and the team have something to show you. "

*stage goes dark and trailer starts*

*The next 3 minutes is a trailer for a new Soul Calibur pachinco game featuring characters that won the character poll.*

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I swear if tommorow project soul are like.

"So everone we know you've all been waiting for new content from the franchise, Well after years of waiting me and the team have something to show you. "

*stage goes dark and trailer starts*

*The next 3 minutes is a trailer for a new Soul Calibur pachinco game featuring characters that won the character poll.*

I've raised the question over on Neogaf...and they overwhelmingly think there's no chance at all for an announcement tomorrow or at all this year. :/

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1250193

*sigh*

Jadeinchains

That's so disheartening to see that there most likely won't be a reveal this year! :(

Edit: I'm still going to stay optimistic though since you never know.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yes, not give up and be disappointed since you didn't keep your expectations low xD

You know what? Let's boost the chances of SC6 being announced tomorrow a little bit. :D If Soul Calibur 6 (and only SC6, not some remaster, remake or spin-off of the franchise!) is indeed announced tomorrow, I will proudly sport a Soul Calibur related avatar of your choosing for let's say two weeks. I have a good idea what kind of avatar that is going to be, so let's be clear that it has to abide to the rules of this forum. (If there are any. Are there any? XD) I really, really hope it won't come to that, so maybe the chances of Soul Calibur 6 being announced are a bit bigger now. I'm superstitious like that. ;)

Edit: There's no deal if the other party doesn't acknowledge this proposal before an announcement or non-announcement happens. ;)

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You know what? Let's boost the chances of SC6 being announced tomorrow a little bit. :D If Soul Calibur 6 (and only SC6, not some remaster, remake or spin-off of the franchise!) is indeed announced tomorrow, I will proudly sport a Soul Calibur related avatar of your choosing for let's say two weeks. I have a good idea what kind of avatar that is going to be, so let's be clear that it has to abide to the rules of this forum. (If there are any. Are there any? XD) I really, really hope it won't come to that, so maybe the chances of Soul Calibur 6 being announced are a bit bigger now. I'm superstitious like that. ;)
No Tyaren, let ME choose the avatar! :-D

Nyte

SCVI has to come, I don't care what people at NeoGAF think. They're celebrating SC's anniversary and Namco has clearly shown interest in it. If there was no interest, they wouldn't have done anything at all.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Welp, there's no deal if the other party doesn't acknowledge this proposal before an announcement or non-announcement happens. ;)

OMG, today's the day! DDDD:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Welp, there's no deal if the other party doesn't acknowledge this proposal before an announcement or non-announcement happens. ;)

OMG, today's the day! DDDD:
@Project Bokuho hurry up and acknowledge the dea! And I have a really bad feeling in my gut...I'm hopeful, yet doubtful for this announcement. I'm gonna keep my feelings in check just in case this is another letdown.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
To be honest I don't really feel anything right now... :/ In other forums there's a lot of pessimism regarding a SC6 announcement (at all this year) and that got to me too. But an interesting fact is: Namco Bandai announced SC2HD on Comic Con 2013...so it isn't as if they never announced something like this on an event like this.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm not expecting much, but even if SC6 isn't announced, I hope they at LEAST announce maybe a remake/HD version of SC3, that won't be the same but it'll sate my disappointment. It has to be though, they've kept us waiting for this long and fans are on twitter and FB practically begging for another sequel.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I really don't see a reason for SC3HD. SC3 never was as popular or successful as SC2. You don't make profit by just remastering all the old stuff you got. Also SC3 came out exclusively for PS2, Sony probably holds the licencing rights. And a 20th anniversary announcement that only a part of the SC community could enjoy and not Xbox owners would imo be an awful decision.

At the end of the day I really have no clue what thy are going to do on this panel... There is not going to be a stream, right? :/

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD