Soul Calibur Thread

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I'm with Mr. Brute on this one. A single player experience? More opportunities for us to hear about religious mumbo jumbo straight from the mouth of Sophitia... one of the most disturbed characters in the history of fighting games.
Sag-itia ain't THAT disturbed.

When you compare her directly to the likes of Zabel/Raptor from Darkstalkers, Hazama from Arcsys PG Era (aka Freezred, aka Blazblue), almost all of the Mishimas from Tekken, A.B.A. from Arcsys Attitude Era (aka Guilty Gear) Ash Ketchu-- I mean, Crimson from KOF, and Ryuji Yamazaki from Garou/Fatal Fury, Sophitia ain't even worth mentioning.

Xernuht

Well, my faith in Project Soul is continuing to waver. They had a perfectly good Ivy in 5, and I'm sure most of us agree she's only been going downhill since the first game. At this point, maybe they should just cut her and Cervantes. Their plot's a bigger waste than 'Rugi at this point. Besides, I want people to feel the same pain I did when I lost Cass and Mi-Na.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I dunno Soul Calibur wouldn't feel right without the big tittied alchemist/dominatrix. I second bringing back Cass because I simply can't get enough of her ass.

Xernuht

It'd be nice if instead of removing people they just brought everyone back...
For this reason, I hope for an eventual SC Tag Tournament-esque game. Completely non-canon, where no one has a reason to complain about the existence of four sword-and-boarders.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
It'd be nice if instead of removing people they just brought everyone back...

I think that has to do with resources. No one wants to remove a character but you only have finite time to include everyone and properly balance them. Unless of course you want Namco to go the clone route or the copy-and-paste route with their characters like is done in Tekken.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD