Tekken

petopia

The texture and model detail are actually greatly diminished by the filters that were applied. Now it looks more impressionist like:
untitlede6f0p.png

Someone badly edited an already badly compressed Youtube video, that's all there is to those two images.

Here are some real direct feed images from the game:

Tekken7-2.jpg

Tekken7-5.jpg

Tekken7-13.jpg

Tekken7-18.jpg

Tekken7-8.jpg

Tekken7-11.jpg
You Care too much about this shit you sure you're a tekken fan. Because do you remember this
Kunimitsu_Tekken_1.png

Now stop it.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Now stop it.

Uhm, you are bringing it up again, after about week...
I can talk about Tekken 7 graphics in a Tekken 7 thread. And I will again in the future if someone is willing to discuss it with me. As was the case before. I was not talking to myself.

petopia

Uhm, you are bringing it up again, after about week...
I can talk about Tekken 7 graphics in a Tekken 7 thread. And I will again in the future if someone is willing to discuss it with me. As was the case before. I was not talking to myself.
Good to know, but did you see that smexy T1 kunimitsu.

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
If there is a customization mode for DOA6, I hope the customizations actually fit the character. It would be a nightmare seeing weird cosplays...
I agree. Some individuals who play Tekken have a VERY strange way of showcasing these characters, as especially on TTT2. Part of the reason why I simply do basic recolors rather than anything elaborate. If something does turn out to be awkward... it is generally a bad idea to make it more awkward than it actually is...
Better keep an eye for the announcement on the 7th. I'm sure it is going to be something cool.

petopia

Yeah, I did. What's with it?
Graphics. You care too much about graphics when T1 came out nobody cared or at least it was one of the very first 3d fighters, like i said nobody cared at the time so you can weaboo it out on plastic (as in plastic surgery) looking faces later.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD