We are Fighters

The Art Style and Graphics Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tyaren, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Jadeinchains

Jadeinchains Well-Known Member

Main Character:
    Christie
    Yeah there was something similar in MKX but they didn't interact with each other so that's a really cool change, and lol I really like that about flash how even in slow motion he's still fast. :D

And that's good about the skin thing that you can get them in game if you want to since I was wondering with them all being dlc things so the option to get them with in game currency is good.

Also on a different topic but E3 is actually really close now so hopefully we see something like Horizon's expansion pack that there was talk about etc.

2. ShinobiGuy

ShinobiGuy Active Member

PSN ID:
    ShinobiGuy
    Did someone say Horizon? Pic time, now that @Tyaren is back, I can even brag abut having a flickr account.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've actually not played it in a while now and haven't finished it even. Got too caught up in Nioh and Bloodborne. And now Injustice 2 is coming....

Tyaren and Jadeinchains like this.
  3. Jadeinchains

Main Character:
    Christie
    Okay lol so since I'm happy that the artstyle and graphics thread is getting traction again I wanted to add some pictures to it too! :D

So I took more Horizon pictures since I'm enjoying it's new photography poses, lol I kind of got distracted at the end but you'll see. :p I'm gonna post them in the order I took them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My friend, Wartsworth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Other friend... Ratisha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Other-other friend,......... Fantastic Mr fox? I don't know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's the photos I took!

4. Tyaren

Tyaren Well-Known Member
    Standard Donor

Great photography guys, you both are really talented. :) (Lol @ Jade's distraction.) I too have so many photos to share. While I took a little break from here, I still kept on taking photos and I was sharing them on Neogaf. The Guerrilla Games (the developer of Horizon) community manager by the way wrote me there and asked if they could use some of my photos for their page to showcase how good the game/the Decima graphics engine looks, when presented in the proper light.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Did you know Guerilla Games holds a photo contest each week?
    https://twitter.com/Guerrilla/status/861578009425448960

You can win an HQ print of your photo with all the teams signatures.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    Chapstick and Jadeinchains like this.
  5. Jadeinchains

Main Character:
    Christie
    They're really great photos! :eek: And that's amazing that they actually asked to use your photos/ :D
    That photo within Meridian is great too. Horizon really is photogenic in so many ways, It's just beautiful. If there is an expansion I hope it's just as gorgeous. Considering how good the main game looks though I'm sure it would be.

Tyaren likes this.
  6. Tyaren

Tyaren Well-Known Member
    Standard Donor

I took so many photos of Meridian. Now it is so much easier to take photos after they updated the photomode. Back then to get these was a pain in the ass, lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    Chapstick and Jadeinchains like this.
  7. Jadeinchains

Main Character:
    Christie
    Yeah when I tried once to get photos in Meridian then gave up when I realized you couldn't control the camera etc. ( And also I just wasn't very good and taking photos at that point. ) So seeing photos of Meridian is really cool considering how much of a pain it can be. Meridian is really gorgeous especially since when I first saw Horizon I thought the technology of the world was like cave man level so when I saw that it was more advanced than that it really interested me. It's like an oasis outpost in the middle of the world. :D

8. Chapstick

Chapstick Well-Known Member

Some more Andromeda

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jadeinchains and Tyaren like this.
  9. KasumiLover69

KasumiLover69 Well-Known Member
    Standard Donor

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    Hey Tyaren, glad to see you back! I would've shared some stuff the other day but I've been kinda feeling awful since Thursday but I feel somewhat better now

Here's some screens I took, the game got $14 DLC two weeks ago and all the characters got a costume:

[​IMG]
    9S's new outfit just without the pants. I unlocked the curtain item from Emil the cute robot so now I can remove skirts and pants whenever I want without self destruct. 9S's ass tho~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    2B's new outfit which is my least favorite, way too skimpy and somewhat tasteless but the heels save it

[​IMG]
    A2's which is my absolute favorite. The boots go well with the coat and tight pants, plus it looks epic with her long hair

[​IMG]
    We also got twelve new hair colors: black, brown, red, blue, green, purple, pastel pink, lime green, dark grey, golden and....i forget what the last color is. A2 can wear the colors too even with her long hair but I don't use the colors since I prefer their traditional white hair

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also made this video so people could see the costumes too...how it got 1.9K views in such a short time frame is beyond me

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    Argentus and Jadeinchains like this.
  10. Jadeinchains

Main Character:
    Christie
    Have never played any of the Nier games but I remember 2B's outfit from this character -

[​IMG]

KasumiLover69 likes this.
  11. Juihau

Juihau Well-Known Member

Main Character:
    Hitomi
    PSN ID:
    Luxaiz
    I guess I'll put these here because...I can, really.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chapstick and Argentus like this.
  12. Argentus

Argentus Well-Known Member

Main Character:
    Mila
    i really need to play that again....love love loved how my character looked.

13. KasumiLover69

Standard Donor

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    My body is ready for all of this June 2nd

tekken7fr_lili_barefoot_tumble_by_nyanaki-dadgb8y.jpg

[​IMG]

20170505_161549.png

Fotor_149124244365396.jpg

20170518_152325.jpg

20170405_011105.jpg

16122449_887727847996338_4221945121026867200_n.jpg

20170518_152537.jpg

IMG_20170502_191632.jpg

deviljin-tekken7-evilshirt-customization.jpg

tk75_item_spring_16.jpg

tk75_item_spring_21.jpg

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Jadeinchains likes this.
  14. Argentus

Main Character:
    Mila

that's all i'm getting the game for

15. KasumiLover69

Standard Donor

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    You like Eliza?? Nice taste although I thought you liked Josie too, or was the whole crying after winning thing not much your thing?

I'm also excited to see lili's weird hair physics, I love the way they move and flow in this game, j have a weird hair physics movement fetish

16. Argentus

Main Character:
    Mila
    I picked up Revolutions for Eliza. never managed to unlock her mind you but looked into her plenty and i like her.

Josie i literally know nothing about aside from her official CG image. I just like her look. may not even like her playstyle well.

KasumiLover69 likes this.
  17. KasumiLover69

Standard Donor

Main Character:
    Kasumi
    3DS Friend Code:
    0259-0893-6176
    PSN ID:
    Neasharulz
    I like Eliza but I'm afraid it's gonna be a Angel situation again....

[​IMG]

In TTT2 I loved angel, especially her screams and how she was elegant but a brutal bitch in her fighting style...i Also LOVED the way she elegantly shot her lasers, she's honestly my legit bi icon of Tekken, but unfortunately I couldn't master her, her move list was all over the place but I did manage to master Anna who's pretty easy to use imo

If I can master Claudio this will be my official tekken king and queen, I like how flamboyant and graceful his style is, he's literally like a mix between Anna and lili with some clunky throws thrown in for good measure

lili_x_claudio_tekken_by_glamooour-d9p6y4t.jpg

18. Chapstick

Chapstick Well-Known Member

19. UpSideDownGRUNT

UpSideDownGRUNT Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    UpSideDownGRUNT
    Just don't play Asuka xD she'll trigger you hard.

Voiced by Mila's Japanese seiyuu and almost all of her unique costumes have booty shorts. (I love booty shorts though, so I'm not complaining) one of them even has those crop tops I hear you love so much lol

To get sort of back on topic though, console version is definitely cleaned up from vanilla and FR, this is easily the best looking game tekken has had in years.

20. Jadeinchains

Main Character:
    Christie
    Okay lol so I decided to take more pictures! :D They're from Horizon again. Seriously I love it's photomode, more games need one. I really like the spectator mode in doa5 for that too. It's nice to get close to the clothes and characters appreciate how good a they look. Also I'll just say that these were originally going to be landscape photos... but I got distracted again. It worked out anyway lol since I like the distracted photos. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Distracted after only three pictures wow lol! XD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also took just a normal version of this picture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ShinobiGuy and Chapstick like this.