DOA5LR The DOA5LR Outfit Request Thread!

Candy Dragon

I'm loving this version of Ayane! The tattoo is amazing. I read in an article its a ritual tattoo that blinds her to ghost so she can sneak past. Apparently Ayane can't kill ghosts in her mission. It's all about stealth.

I'd love it if this comes in Last Round, with the hoodie and an option to have it without.

fatal-frame-wii-u-09-26-14-9.jpg

Aspect

We will probably have. Mostly because that way TN can promote the game just like they did with Ryu zombie for Yaiba.

Yaiba was for both PS3 and Xbox 360, while Fatal Frame: The Raven-Haired Shrine Maiden is for the Wii U as an exclusive. So I kind of doubt the cross promotion idea. I'm all for the costumes, really hoping we don't have to spam it in the outfit requests to get the demand heard.

Kronin

Yaiba was for both PS3 and Xbox 360, while Fatal Frame: The Raven-Haired Shrine Maiden is for the Wii U as an exclusive. So I kind of doubt the cross promotion idea. I'm all for the costumes, really hoping we don't have to spam it in the outfit requests to get the demand heard.

Anyway remember that the Ragnarok Ace Odissey game was an exclusive for PS3 but the free outfit for Kasumi reached even the Xbox 360. But you could be right, sadly I wasn't thinking to the fact that Fatal Frame is an exclusive for a console where is not released a DoA game...

Argentus

Should've been Hayabusa. He could go around rekilling ghosts with the True Dragon Sword
Wouldn't it have been better for Momiji, the actual shrine maiden, to be in fatal frame?

Ayane is just so out if place its not even funny...Tecmo trying to cram ninja gaiden into all properties is just getting sad at this point.

David Gregg

I may need to get FF now that Ayane is in it. I do like those tattooed spells (?) on her back though. Now if only you could give her the 5LR ponytail in that game.

David Gregg

Ughm...its a nice outfit but more Rachel or Christie. I can't really see Hitomi wearing it. Maybe as a Halloween costume I suppose yeah...

This is the halloween outfit we'll be getting for Hitomi instead. :/
10405658_550969541673802_3720448149262243572_n.jpg

She definitely got wasted at the halloween party. XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD