DOA5LR The DOA5LR Outfit Request Thread!

Mavis

PLEASE. Or something brand new like that China pack costume which turned out awesome

View attachment 7524 View attachment 7525 View attachment 7526 View attachment 7527 View attachment 7528
Just started using Brad Wong myself so i would definitely love to have some of these for him.

I have to insist with this:
Leon_DOA2.jpg
DOAUleon_cos03.jpg

and also:
DOAUleon_cos02.jpg
God it hurts not being able to use Leon in these. :(

Kronin

Wait ... so fatal frame is in the same universe as Ninja Gaiden and DOA?!

Apparently yes how seems that Ayane was contacted for a mission, so she will be playable in the game following her role of ninja for a customer.

It's funny how so far this side mission of Fatal Frame seems apparently to be more canon than the DoAX series from the same Team NINJA :p

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Wait ... so fatal frame is in the same universe as Ninja Gaiden and DOA?!

How else would you be able to milk everything from a marketing standpoint? Next year you might just see a DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho or BleachxNaruto cross-over products (wait, have they made the initiative or not?). Imagine how much publishers.

We had Street Fighter x Tekken and VF characters in a DOA game, so yeah.

Kronin

However DoA in the past had already interacted with the Fatal Frame series, just as with Monster Rancher or Super Swing Golf; and by the way in general Tecmo has a tendency to use guests in and from their owned series, as demonstrate Rio in DoA Paradise, or the Doa/NG characters in Dinasty Warriors.

How else would you be able to milk everything from a marketing standpoint? Next year you might just see a DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho or BleachxNaruto cross-over products (wait, have they made the initiative or not?). Imagine how much publishers.

Ehm...

(And this is just one of the first trailers, the complete game include many more characters - playable or supporting- from different series)

By the way this is a game dedicated to the most main popular characters of the Wekkly Shonen Jump (the magazine that serialize and seriazlied in Japana many manga series of success), so technically no one is a guest.

Last edited:

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
l_5424f217a0bc6.jpg

ayane in latest fatal frame game, her tattoo actually look cool

kinda cool if they make it her new DOA5LR costume

That tattoo looks like the same symbols/writing that shows when she casts her ninpo spell. Apparently if the practitioner isn't strong enough then the spell would suck them into an abyss of nothingness(According to NGS:2)

Perhaps she got it tatted on her using some sort of demons blood as ink to boost its effectiveness? Nah that's too cool and logical.

David Gregg

At this point why don't we just copy and paste all of the outfits from 1-4 onto this thread? It seems like we're going that direction anyway. XD

Argentus

I have a request for existing outfits.

Make it so we can toggle all hats and accessories for all the costumes.

So tired of not being able to toggle off the one detail that's bugging me when it should be an option. (Why can't I turn off the visors/beret/pumpkin hat?! Or wear the bandana with the bass cosplay?!)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD