The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keved

I can already predict my online experience the night this levitating beauty hovers onto the PSN:

Lobby List:

*Tengu's tree house*

*Tengu or Nyo one*

*Tengu waifus*

*Tengu or Gtfo*

*Tengu & mics only*

*Enters the Tengu tree house lobby with my Zack avatar*

"Hi guys mind if i pl......."

*You have been kicked from the lobby*

Chapstick

I'm working on a kicker list. Only players that kick you with no warning when you've done nothing wrong and don't even give you a "please leave." Only have 4 in my list at the moment because I started it pretty late and have a bad memory of ID's that kicked me before for something as simple as joining a lobby when they were the only other person in it. >:/

I suggest everyone make their own kicker list for future reference when you see those people online.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
I just read like 10 pages of this messy, salty, Jesus needing thread and Leon eating Rachel's ass has left a mental image that will never go away. Bye I'm leaving see you all in like 1000 years.

David Gregg

My attempt to analyze the trailer (@Forlorn Penguin can do a much better job but I gave it my best shot :oops:):
At the beginning Teppo-Matsuri launches Momiji and then it almost looks like she goes into Karasu-Tobi when she punches and kicks and then ends with an air throw (which is exactly like Jodo-Okuri). Against Ayane I saw Hiten-No-Jutsu. Against Kokoro, I saw his Tsuma-Dori which she was somehow able to follow up with a subsequent throw (might be a ground throw but most likely a combo throw?). Against Tina it looks like she's doing a shit ton of things while in Karasu-Tobi. With Eliot, a ground throw. The taunt against Marie Rose looks like the one Tengu does only rather than hop on one foot she's flying in midair and then I definitely saw Midare-Goma right after the taunt. Against Hayate she performs Musashibo-Dakusho. Then against Kasumi (which then transitions to being inflicted on Ryu) she performs Nowaki. And then while Ryu is crouching she does my favorite Tengu throw Monomi-Yagura.

So have to say that I'm happy to see so many of his moves brought back and hoping that what I'm seeing is Karasu-Tobi transforming into an effective stance with a lot of moves that can be followed up from it.

Last edited:

Keved

I'm working on a kicker list. Only players that kick you with no warning when you've done nothing wrong and don't even give you a "please leave." Only have 4 in my list at the moment because I started it pretty late and have a bad memory of ID's that kicked me before for something as simple as joining a lobby when they were the only other person in it. >:/

I suggest everyone make their own kicker list for future reference when you see those people online.
I support this idea wholeheartedly Chappy but my list would be as thick as a phone book by now. I remember getting kicked from Marie Rose lobbies just for having Zack as my avatar. I felt like i committed a crime by the way they were behaving:

Me: Hey guys, mind if i play?"

Me: "Guys.................?"

"Hmmm, your Zack avater......."

Me: "What about it?"

"I do hope you realize this is Marie Roses den & noone else's?" said the host.

"Yeah Loli's only! Zack's need not apply, tee hee" replied another.

Me: "Yeah i understand, Zack is just my main but i won't use him in here, all good!"

"Hmmm, well you can stay for now i suppose but we're watching you"

"Kick him Dragon-sama! or get him to change his avatar to Marie Rose" cried another.

"Hmmm, good point Sensai Shinobi........change your avatar & you can stay"

Me: "Guy's take a breather, i already said i wouldn't use Za...."

667.gif

Chaos

I can already predict my online experience the night this levitating beauty hovers onto the PSN:

Lobby List:

*Tengu's tree house*

*Tengu or Nyo one*

*Tengu waifus*

*Tengu or Gtfo*

*Tengu & mics only*

Wait theres one more...
Tengu or die! LOL

Shiranui

Is cool to have a few characters extra after having Momiji, Leon, Rachel and one more VF character, but... with all this bunch of new characters in DoA I'm starting to miss a new story mode, or at least some kind of intro/ending per character in Arcade mode. Is quite sad to do not know what are all they doing in DoA, where they come from, what they want, why are they here, with wich characters are they related.. Yes, yes, I know there's a profile written somewhere, but come on, Team Ninja, all these characters need makesense in the DoA Univers :)

And it could be really cool to have special intros when 2 related characters meet each other. For example Ayane vs Kasumi, Kasumi vs Hayate, Rachel vs Hayabusa, Tina vs Bass or Helena vs Lisa, to name some.

Sorry for changing Lady Tengu Topic of the Week. For those who missed her in my post
iIOxp7ch0T9Fy.gif

UpSideDownGRUNT

Lobby List:

*Tengu's tree house*

*Tengu or Nyo one*

*Tengu waifus*

*Tengu or Gtfo*

*Tengu & mics only*

It's okay though, no one will care after a week and the only ones playing her will be Forlorn and a few other Tengu fans. Because if they disliked Tengu because of his playstyle and move set they'll equally get mad at the new girl. jus' sayin'

werewolfgold

I gots the quotes for youse.

In order of how it happens in the vid.
  • Subete wa warawa no zaregoto nari!! (Everything is my practical joke!!)
  • Oshioki yo. (Punishment!)
  • Ochiro! (Fall!)
  • Kocchi ja. (Over here.)
  • Iya ja! Iya ja! Iya na no ja! (No, no! Do not want. Etc.)
  • Kimochi ii? (Does this feel good?)
  • Mada yoi. (Not over yet.)
  • Saraba ja. (Farewell.)
  • Nan ja nan ja? Mou owari ka? (What's wrong? Over already?)

JKT

I gots the quotes for youse.

In order of how it happens in the vid.
  • Subete wa warawa no zaregoto nari!! (Everything is my practical joke!!)
  • Oshioki yo. (Punishment!)
  • Ochiro! (Fall!)
  • Kocchi ja. (Over here.)
  • Iya ja! Iya ja! Iya na no ja! (No, no! Do not want. Etc.)
  • Kimochi ii? (Does this feel good?)
  • Mada yoi. (Not over yet.)
  • Saraba ja. (Farewell.)
  • Nan ja nan ja? Mou owari ka? (What's wrong? Over already?)

Nice! I like the first quote lol

Chapstick

I support this idea wholeheartedly Chappy but my list would be as thick as a phone book by now. I remember getting kicked from Marie Rose lobbies just for having Zack as my avatar. I felt like i committed a crime by the way they were behaving:

Me: Hey guys, mind if i play?"

Me: "Guys.................?"

"Hmmm, your Zack avater......."

Me: "What about it?"

"I do hope you realize this is Marie Roses den & noone else's?" said the host.

"Yeah Loli's only! Zack's need not apply, tee hee" replied another.

Me: "Yeah i understand, Zack is just my main but i won't use him in here, all good!"

"Hmmm, well you can stay for now i suppose but we're watching you"

"Kick him Dragon-sama! or get him to change his avatar to Marie Rose" cried another.

"Hmmm, good point Sensai Shinobi........change your avatar & you can stay"

Me: "Guy's take a breather, i already said i wouldn't use Za...."

667.gif
I said it before and I'll say it again, those Marie Rose mains are trouble. No etiquette.

Kronin

My attempt to analyze the trailer (@Forlorn Penguin can do a much better job but I gave it my best shot :oops:):
At the beginning Teppo-Matsuri launches Momiji and then it almost looks like she goes into Karasu-Tobi when she punches and kicks and then ends with an air throw (which is exactly like Jodo-Okuri). Against Ayane I saw Hiten-No-Jutsu. Against Kokoro, I saw his Tsuma-Dori which she was somehow able to follow up with a subsequent throw (might be a ground throw but most likely a combo throw?). Against Tina it looks like she's doing a shit ton of things while in Karasu-Tobi. With Eliot, a ground throw. The taunt against Marie Rose looks like the one Tengu does only rather than hop on one foot she's flying in midair and then I definitely saw Midare-Goma right after the taunt. Against Hayate she performs Musashibo-Dakusho. Then against Kasumi (which then transitions to being inflicted on Ryu) she performs Nowaki. And then while Ryu is crouching she does my favorite Tengu throw Monomi-Yagura.

So have to say that I'm happy to see so many of his moves brought back and hoping that what I'm seeing is Karasu-Tobi transforming into an effective stance with a lot of moves that can be followed up from it.

Thanks to synce and Forlorn Penguin :

Some notes:
- New flying stance and mixup (possible from 8ppp, h+k, etc)
- Can do strings, throw, and Tengu's jumping P+K while flying
- Air throw can now be used as ender after juggle
- 66P is now a sit down stun
- Now has ground throws
- Now has taunt while lying face down
- Tengu's gust of wind returns from DOA2
- Tengu's 2T and 4T return; 2T still goes over ledges
- Tengu's H+K strings and P+K return
- Possible sidestep throw
- Possible heavyweight
- Possible full screen power blow (Tengu's 4P+K from DOA4)

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/nyotengu-changes-gameplay-discussion.4560/

So, Tengu's DOA4/DOAD moves that she inherited, as seen in the trailer:

8PPP (0:15) (now launches on the third hit instead of the second)
T to foe in air (0:17) (seems to have a lower height requirement)
6P+K (0:19)
9P (0:20) (now with a new follow up option)
T to foe's back (0:23) (now leads to some kind of flying follow up)
2H+K2K2K (0:38)
4T (0:50)
DOA2U's 4P+KP / DOAD's 1P+KP (0:54)
P+K (1:02)
2T -with returning cliff variant- (1:03)

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/new-female-tengu-revealed.4558/page-10#post-187604

Argentus

Did you quote the right post there? I'm really confused.
Meant the sidestep pics when it was pointed out everyone had the same.
So that's why he told her to come back after she's wiped her @ss!! :eek:
So wrong but laughed so hard
I just read like 10 pages of this messy, salty, Jesus needing thread and Leon eating Rachel's ass has left a mental image that will never go away. Bye I'm leaving see you all in like 1000 years.
Wow. Topped the happy flower I guess.

So. I can't it out of my head that nyogu is really a shriveled old lady all sexed up because she reminds me of the final boss lady from Onechanbara, who is exactly that.
Himiko%20Young%20edited.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD