Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

Just went through the list on the wiki

Counting the Bunny Bikinis and NOT counting the Christie's Racing outfit
Ayane 6
Christie 6 (2 recolors)
Helena 6 (Including the Black Lingerie)
Hitomi 6
Kasumi 7 (including that one on the tournament pass card)
Kokoro 6
Lisa 6 (1 recolor)
Lief 6
Mila 5
Momiji 1 + Yaiba
Pai 3
Rachel 1
Sarah 4
Tina 6 (2 recolors)

That's A LOT of swimwear

If you count Sarah's racing outfit as a swimsuit, you should do the same for Christie.

Christie = 7

Too bad the males only got one and 3 of them haven't even received one yet.

Thats seriously not enough considering that tn makes the most money off of them.. bikini's should at least be 90% of the DLC collection.. The haterisms on this thread is unfathomable i must be dreaming... six axis boob motion is clearly the most intuitive creation of doa history...

Actual clothes like the Casual and Legacy DLCs provides more hype as it tries to cater to everyone and that it's not limited to one gender. This game may be specified for one target audience but some you're definitely not the only ones this game is catering to so cut other people some slack.

Others main/use a male character and simply want stuff for them, others use females but want them in clothes instead of bikinis and there are some of us who want some male fanservice (regardless of our main's gender).

Too bad the males only got one and 3 of them haven't even received one yet.
I don't even think the male ones can really count as swimwear. It's more MMA than anything.
I'd be down for a male wetsuit set. Granted Ryu and Bayman already have something similar.
diving_wetsuit.jpg

werewolfgold

Ayane's sad she isn't 1st anymore. Seriously though this order looks wrong. Christie bigger than Lisa?
This is totally wrong, even Pai seem to have more boobs than Sarah.
GAIZ, SRSLY. Just measuring taking the "B" of people's measurements doesn't really tell you much about their cup size in comparison to each other. Broad shoulders? Narrow shoulders? Body depth and shape? It's all in there. B compared to W is a little more telling, but there are specific ways to measure cup size and this isn't it. Notice that the Soulcalibur comparisons had cup sizes (European? Japanese?) in addition to the B measurement.

That measurement of the in-game models way back is what you're looking for. That has the ratios and all that. I know it seems that I care way too much (I really shouldn't, I know how it can look), but I hate misinformation being spread and persisting more than most things in life.

Probably because it's just a simple measurement of circumference without relation to other body proportions.
Correctamundo.

Really? In all honesty, I'm more bothered by the shadows. One specific thing being that they're angled relative to the character on win screens, yet are at a fixed angle, based on a source of light within the stage, during gameplay.
That is to say, utter nonsense such as this.
View attachment 3964
Aww, great. Now that I know about this, it's gonna bother me to no end...

Thats seriously not enough considering that tn makes the most money off of them.. bikini's should at least be 90% of the DLC collection.. The haterisms on this thread is unfathomable i must be dreaming... six axis boob motion is clearly the most intuitive creation of doa history...
IIIIIII'mma find a way to slap people through my computer before too long...

Darkton93

Are... are you a troll? Even as a casual in a pro forum, you run so contrary to the group that I can't help but think you're a troll.

Or just a huge pervert.

David Gregg

Are... are you a troll? Even as a casual in a pro forum, you run so contrary to the group that I can't help but think you're a troll.

Or just a huge pervert.

Having trollian blood myself, I'd say he's most likely a combination of both. XD

His username is hilarious though (but not as funny as when that one user had the name ILOVEC**K or something ridiculous like that. lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD