The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I actually asked Hayashi and Shimbori about why they're swimsuit and underboob spam ..
despite what people seem to be demanding (normal clothing) .. the swimsuits are the most sold packs. The more they sell, the more they can continue to support the game with other content.

So if that gives us just a little more chance to get an extra character *cough tengu cough* .. then hell yes .. bring in the bikinis
Only if this doesn't ruin any chance of getting my throwback trenchcoat costume for Christie in the process.

Aven Kujo-Gin

It's not enough to compensate for the 10 costume slot difference between the females and males.

Some people are just so not contented having like 6 swimsuit sets (Premium - Bunnies - Paradise - Getaway - Reverse Bunnies - Ultimate Sexy) + 3 on-disc legendary swimsuits. It's more than enough.
What we have now about bikinis and such is way more than enough. Like I say above, I understand that bikinis can give TN easy money, but even with that, you have to put a limit sometimes, because this is getting pretty ridiculous.

Rawbietussin

What we have now about bikinis and such is way more than enough. Like I say above, I understand that bikinis can give TN easy money, but even with that, you have to put a limit sometimes, because this is getting pretty ridiculous.

I don't need any more of it for the females. 2 of them eventually became on-discs too.

I actually asked Hayashi and Shimbori about why they're swimsuit and underboob spam ..
despite what people seem to be demanding (normal clothing) .. the swimsuits are the most sold packs. The more they sell, the more they can continue to support the game with other content.
Well that's bull, considering the costumes weren't sold outside of 'packs' until 5U depending on how big that particular set was. So of course if you want a swimsuit for a character, you buy the small group that had it.

Number 13

Like I said, yes it's starting to get ridiculous that TN is mass producing female swimwear, but it's even more ridiculous that people are buying them set after set. This is encouraging the practice and I honestly don't blame TN since they found their golden goose. Oh well the swimsuit sales are a means to an end for further DoA content so I welcome our swimsuit clad overlords.

On another note lol that new Hayabusa outfit. Would rather have Hayabusa cosplay as Yaiba instead that would be an easy buy for me.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Greeeeeeaaat.

simon_rolls_eyes.gif

Me want Kasumi

OMG do I have to look forward to people complaining about the swimsuits everytime a new one is revealed? <_<
Like cmon people yeah I know they added many many swimsuits in the game already but there is no denying that swimsuits are the biggest money makers for them which could help them make other things for the game/series. Plus with these brand new swimsuits it could give new ideas for DOAX3

And DOA5U has added practically every possible costume and themed pack so i don't see the issue with another swimsuit pack. We've gotten packs that we've asked for since DOA5 vanilla like a Halloween,Casual,and Legendary (classic) pack to packs that we didn't even think about and were so great like idol and sports costumes. We've even gotten costumes that were extremely high in demand like Maskless Ryu. And still there is no satisfaction?

As for those complaining about the males, first who is to say they won't be added to the pack? It hasn't been confirmed that the females are the only ones getting them. Second even if it is (and not to offend anyone but) so what if they add one more all female pack? Yeah I know the males have 10-15 while the girls have 22-26 but look there has been very few all girl packs for DOA5U, majority of the packs had a fair gender pack or even packs with more males then females. So would one more female pack really ruin you?

I know they added many swimsuits in DOA5 but you gotta see the brighter side, I mean all swimsuits have came out for a special reason so you should be excited to see what the reason could be. Just except the fact that they will be adding another swimsuit pack and if you don't like it don't buy it. But there is no use in complaining and pretending to be suprised every time another pic of one is released (even though it was confirmed weeks ago) because it ain't gonna make it go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD