The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

lmao okay so like with all the ugly mess that is going on in this thread, if they make a Legacy Pack Vol 2 & 3 which costumes would you guys like to see come back for the characters that didn't get a legacy pack? :0
I'd like to see this if for no other reason than the gorgeous bow

AyaneDOA4C4.jpg

Edit- I know Lei was already in the legacy pack but I'd really like to see this make it in

LeiFangDOA4C7.jpg

Kronin

lmao okay so like with all the ugly mess that is going on in this thread, if they make a Legacy Pack Vol 2 & 3 which costumes would you guys like to see come back for the characters that didn't get a legacy pack? :0

Here my requests to Team Ninja about this matter, with my favourite missing old outfits for the characters left out from the legacy pack:

m8onIoL.jpg

More would be nice to complete in the game the NG3:RE vestiary:

Bbxf3u9CYAEhIiS.jpg:large

In the case that Tengu should be included, for him I would like to get in addition to his main C1 outfit at least his blue-green skin without beard (his DoA2's C2).

breakable-modified-gif.4627

EDIT: A special guest appearence would be Kasumi's outfit from Sigma 2, but sadly the chances for it are very low:

6924d6de.jpg

Last edited:

Aerospark

Standard Donor
I'd like to see this if for no other reason than the gorgeous bow

AyaneDOA4C4.jpg

Edit- I know Lei was already in the legacy pack but I'd really like to see this make it in

LeiFangDOA4C7.jpg
Here my requests to Team Ninja about this matter with my favourite missing old outfits for the characters:

m8onIoL.jpg

More would be nice to complete in the game the NG3:RE vestiary:

Bbxf3u9CYAEhIiS.jpg:large

After this I would be completely satisfied with the old outfits; in the case that Tengu should be included, for him I would like to get in addition to his main C1 outfit at least his blue-green skin without beard from (DoA2's C2).

breakable-modified-gif.4627
tumblr_inline_mpoz12I1fi1qz4rgp.gif

David Gregg

Glad to see I missed nothing these past several pages. XD

For the sake of saving this thread before it gets locked I think for future references I think neither of these 2 topics should be brought up in the Casual Thread so that we can restore it to its original goofiness w/o the drama (which unfortunately I have participated in as well):
1) Discussion of Tengu (supporters go to the Tengu threads, haters we get the point so we don't need to continuously here your opinion on the matter).
2) Discussion of @Hoya Destroyer 's outfits (which is usually the start of 99% of the arguments over in the Wanted Costumes thread as well).

Now let's all remember the original purpose of this thread:
OK. Since the old thread went out of hand and was way too random, this shall be the thread where you guys can talk about anything and everything DOA5U in a "Casual" sense...Just because this site has a serious tone to it doesn't mean we cant have a little bit of fan fun.

This is the "HAPPY THREAD".

Moving-animated-picture-of-dancing-fools.gif

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

Brad:
image.jpg

Hayate:
image.jpg

Ein:
DOAUEin_cos04.jpg

Bayman (remove camouflage shirt or tie it below the waist):
DOAUBayman_cos04.jpg

Gen Fu:
DOAUgenfu_cos08.jpg

Ryu:
image.jpg

Eliot (change the sleeves into 3/4 length, change the shorts into a half pants/half shorts + white sneakers):
image.jpg

Ayane:
DOA2_Ayane_C2.png

Kasumi:
DOA2_Kasumi_C3.png

Lamar:
image.jpg

Christie:
Doad_Christie_C2.png

Hitomi (+ blonde ponytail option):
image.jpg

Kokoro (Change beret color from black to cream):
Snap_2013-01-25_at_22.06.12.png

UpSideDownGRUNT

Busa already has been in a legacy pack :|

I really want Ein's DOAD C1 over ANY other costume he has I want to be able to use that costume >:/ since I don't have a 3DS or Dimensions.
150px-Doad_ein_c1.jpg

As for Hayate I've already stated that I'd like to see his DOA3 C2 green, it looks different from his regular C2 and waaay different from his 5/5U C3 and he needs more masked costumes.
DOA3_Hayate_C2x.jpg

Ayane I'd like to see her DOA4 C4 as seen above, DoA3 C1 or her DoA2 C9
150px-AyaneDOA3C1.jpg
150px-AyaneDOAUC8.jpg
150px-DOAD_Render_Ayane_Purple.jpg

Hitomi needs the hoodie, leggings and boots from DoA3/2U IMO *~*
150px-HitomiDOAUC4.jpg

Kasumi I'd like to see the black Shozuku or DOA4 C7
150px-KasumiDOAUC4.jpg
150px-KasumiDOA4C7.jpg

Rawbietussin

Just like Mila cosplaying the Armstrongs, I also want Rig to cosplay Ein's 2U C2.

DOAUEin_cos02.jpg

LeiFangDOA4C7.jpg

I like this costume as well but I prefer the green one better for some reason. The color looks cool in the eyes. Would have likened it if we got the short ponytail as an alternate hairstyle than the pigtails. It just looks better with the beret.

LeiFangDOA4C6.jpg

Last edited:

Nameless Sama

Hmm I really agree with you guys but I really want new and cool stuff , where you can say "wow" or " very great". Of Course , every tastes are different.

ManekiNeko

I think Alpha should get some new colors. Maybe an orange and a violet. Maybe hot pink?

I was always annoyed by the fact that there were only 4 colors for her especially considering how good she is in survival mode. Orange, purple, yellow, cyan, there are a lot of possibilities for colors in the game.

there, fuck you to the haters. That actually is contributing a lot to the game.

Rawbietussin

Does anyone think it would be best if the 5U Wanted Costumes have sub-categories in which we can separate actual clothes from strings and straps?

I think Alpha should get some new colors. Maybe an orange and a violet. Maybe hot pink?

I want an iridescent dewdrop skin. It would look so nice on stages with rainbows on like the edge of the waterfall in Flow or Lost World. It would look like fighting someone made out of water.

Nameless Sama

Finally ignored the dumbasses in this thread.

I dont know why you make this or tell us that but okay If I am getting ignored then fine, Everyone share his or her thoughts and opinions which I really find interesting. I respect everyone opinions or thoughts and I dont call them dumbasses because of I dont like their post or opinions.

BTW: I never Ignore people because I am someone who settle every single problems and even If I dont like this person or doesnt agree with him. If I make a mistake I always apologize for it.

You are like the disliker on youtube. Bahh I hate this video cause it doesnt fit my opinions instead of saying why do you hate this.

Have a nice day.

Sana

:hayabusa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD