The Fight Stick Thread

d3v

MadCatz Arcade FightStick Korean Edition.

563592_10151653601913883_814176959_n.jpg

http://shoryuken.com/2013/08/25/mar...fightstick-korean-edition-details-and-images/

FakeSypha

@PureYeti Poverty or not, you got an optical stick in there man.

What I'd be concerned is with that oval shaped border. I looks like it could be annoying when playing in a long session. Other than that, shit looks great and functional!

PureYeti

Yea I know what you mean. I started to notice the oval border when I rest my hands. I will have to see how it goes later on in the future. Thanks :)

Tenren

nice PureYeti, I've done the rubber-made stick before, The only down side is the area around the stick becomes brittle after a while. But its not like it cost you a lot to get another to swap parts in lol

d3v

Here is my poverty stick with Optical P360 stick and HAPP buttons. My friend DanAdamKOF help me out to build this.
LOL, Dan is actually a mate from SRK Tech Talk. We used to do G+ hangouts where he'd show off his ghetto rhythm controllers.

PureYeti

LOL, Dan is actually a mate from SRK Tech Talk. We used to do G+ hangouts where he'd show off his ghetto rhythm controllers.

Lol he really loves to play beatmania. He shows me his collections and his fixes with cardboard and duct tape

Reactions: d3v

BlankOctober

Standard Donor
130928-123346-jpg.2679
Mad Catz Fightstick Pro Cross Edition with Sanwa OBSF buttons and a Sanwa bat top...

Attachments

• 130928-123346.jpg
    130928-123346.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,100

d3v

Just got my hands on a couple of Korean Edition sticks, one for PS3 and the other for XBox.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
The Qanba Q2 Pro Battle of Wits Stick I won at GroundZero: Crimson. Compatiable for Xbox360 and PC

35jz0qh.jpg

This shit is sexy as FUCK, lol. But, I'm trying to sell it since I don't play stick. If anyone wants to buy it, hit me up~

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD