The Fight Stick Thread

Skilletor

If that person is providing the PCBs, that's extremely reasonable.

My Xrd TE2 will be here tomorrow. Already have a USF4 one. Friend is padhacking a PS4 custom for me. Going to sell that one. Only got it filled because empty cases make me sad. Feeling good for the generation. Lots of fighters coming out in the next few months. :)

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I really just want to mod it for PS4, but to be on the safe side, I'm just going to have it modded to both Xbox One & PS4.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
You can always just pay 20-30 dollars more and get a hori ps4 stick. That way all you have to do it mod it for the xbox one.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I know, but the problem is that it's for Xbox 360 & PC too since I'm getting it to play SF.

Old Bear

Standard Donor
Hi, I used to have the dead or alive 5 arcade stick but I ended up selling it. I was curious if any one has used the DOA 4 arcade stick and if so did you like it? I am trying to get a fairly cheap but efficient arcade stick. Thanks

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
dead or alive 5 stick wasn't that cheap

lol

like around 150

now its selling for over 200.

anyways I ordered the Last Round stick.

just going to change the art and replace the buttons and I should be good.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
DOA4 stick is okaay.

For modding purposes it's pretty terrible as the buttons are soldered directly to the circuit so updating/modding/fixing them is a pain. Otherwise plug-n-play into a PC is fine since it's a 360 controller.

quash

dead or alive 5 stick wasn't that cheap

lol

like around 150

now its selling for over 200.

anyways I ordered the Last Round stick.

just going to change the art and replace the buttons and I should be good.

He said he wanted a cheap stick, which to me is kind of a red flag since no cheap stick is worth its salt out of the box.

If worst comes to worst, you can get that multi-console Mayflash stick and put better parts in it, but again, I don't know what your budget is like.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Your best bet for a good, cheap stick is to wait for a licensed stick to clearance out. The DOA5 and SCV sticks were both well under $100 when they were being cleared out. Hurry up and wait basically, haha. I don't know what licensed sticks are out on the market right now anyway.

Last edited:

ValkGurlukavich

I am looking for some art to put on my Qanba Q4, specifically of Tina. I AM willing to pay an artist for a commission if none exist (which according to my google searches.. it doesn't).

I want fairly minimal art. Just Tina on the left of the stick with the rest being empty.

Something like this with only Tina
http://t.wallpaperweb.org/wallpaper/games/1600x1200/wallpaper_dead_or_alive_4_09_1600.jpg

Preferably with this costume
http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Tina_Armstrong/Costumes?file=TinaDOAUC5.jpg

Anyone know a good artist that could do something like this? As I said before, I am willing to pay an artist to make this. Let me know if I should post this somewhere else.

Rigbaby

I'm taking custom orders again. Latest build features:
Curly Maple case-black stain
Crown 307 stick
Seimitsu buttons
PS360+ PCB - PS3,PS4,360,PC compatible

slaycruz3.png

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD