The King Of Fighters XIV Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
AhNOtwC.jpg

Shiranui

@Tyaren we got it. You don't like the game. You think its graphics are awful. Fine. You can't stop now trolling and let those who wanna play and enjoy the game read about its gameplay and its news in peace.

For those interested in the game and its mechanics:

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
I really like the explanations he provides when talks about stuff related to KOF. In the KOF section of the SRK website, he has more discussions availble as well. Very good stuff. I think he even went as far as to provide a lot of information on the SRK wiki for KOF games.

Sho'nuff

I'm not keen on the graphics and I do hope they at LEAST address this with more details.

But being a fan of the series, I'm pretty excited with the preserved system direction and some similar elements found in Persona 4 Arena.

Definitely keeping my eye on this but will remain neutral. So far, so good.

Sammy-Fu

Just waiting for them to announce Mai and her massive rack. They gave Angel a mega bust in the game so i'm pretty excited for what they will do with Mai. I hope they add Lien Neville because the more titty meat, the better.

oh...uh.....fighting looks cool as usual.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Just waiting for them to announce Mai and her massive rack. They gave Angel a mega bust in the game so i'm pretty excited for what they will do with Mai. I hope they add Lien Neville because the more titty meat, the better.

oh...uh.....fighting looks cool as usual.
Angel... I can't believe I fell for that jailbait all those years ago.

How old is she now?

Sammy-Fu

Angel... I can't believe I fell for that jailbait all those years ago.

How old is she now?

19 years old....not really jail bait, depending on where you live of course. over here the legal for dating is 13 and the legal age for sex is 16 but everywhere is different so it depends on your country. 13 is disgusting though, why that's a thing over here i'll never know.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Mai Shiranui

Kula Diamond

Uhhh....not many characters have been announced yet so you might have to wait some, lol. We got like...6 out of 50+ so far.
Aw...well I can wait. I might try and get the game if my long hair preference is satisfied. :cool:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD