Argentus

SO much truth here

3424.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
SO much truth here

3424.png
What?? >.> I found the 9S chapter way more fun than the 2B campaign, his hack skill makes the fights so much easier plus it satisfied my depraved sadistic side...being able to weaken someone from the inside and they can't do shit to stop it.... especially against A2 I enjoyed that:oops:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I forgot I platinum'd this game. Argentus 9S was pretty overpowered in his campaign. Guy's hacking skill can one shot even bosses and gold bots.

Argentus

I forgot I platinum'd this game. Argentus 9S was pretty overpowered in his campaign. Guy's hacking skill can one shot even bosses and gold bots.

oh i know, but the little hacking minigames get old pretty fast so its more tedious than fun, especially since his actual combat abilities suck so it's hard to mix things up with him.

doesn't help that the only interesting part about him, controlling enemies, falls flat too since the actually interesting enemies can't do the cool stuff when you're playing as them.

It's like, I wish the others could hack JUST to deal with the gold enemies, but beyond that, i'd rather be doing actual melee combos with 2b.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

i just started the 2nd playthrough (1st took me 17 total hours of gameplay, dunno if too much or too little) and I like how they give backstory on the villains. I am way better at the combat than hacking though so this is going to be full of rage man.
i hate how most difficulty settings are about combat like please i get lost easily. 80% of my ragequits consist of getting lost and going on a walkthrough to see where i'm going (castle was a big offender of this)

Lulu

Exactly how effective is the Self Destruct Feature ?

by the time I got around to test driving it I was already at level 87 and could one shot basically anything... except the animals... why did they level scale the Animals ?

Argentus

Exactly how effective is the Self Destruct Feature ?

by the time I got around to test driving it I was already at level 87 and could one shot basically anything... except the animals... why did they level scale the Animals ?

It blows off your clothes before you unlock the wardrobe option to switch manually.

Also if you do it in specific places it triggers alternate endings.

it's also how you get out of possessed enemies during second playthrough.

Lulu

Okay... but I meant if I'm Struggling to murder some damage Sponge Robot.... would Blowing Myself Up do more Damage than any of my other Attacks ?

Edit: Also the Taunt Plug-in seems Semi-Useless.... I used it to help me with part of the DLC.... with 2B at level 84 and the Robots at Level 90 you'd think Having a 400% boost to my attacks would make a huge difference.... but even with Fully Upgraded weapons taunting barely leveled the playing field.

I died in one shot, as expected but the amount of damage I could inflict on Pissed Off Robots seemed like + 20% instead of + 400%. Shame....Glass Cannon builds would be really Helpfull.

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

...finished all the major endings.
i ship pod 043 and pod 153 more than any other ship in the game.
*abandons thread*

why is pascal still alive in the end? i thought we killed him? or did we just remove his memories of the babybots dyin?!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD