The Nier: Automata Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
lol damn I thought Canada was the only country with that stupid data limit crap.
You're using GB Hotspot on your phone too? XD I don't have an actual router yet so i rely on my phone's 4G Hotspot to download stuff. I have 4.2/14 GB used so I should be set!
Well you've got nothing to lose since it's free. ;)
Yep! Plus I wanna screenshot the character models of course XD I love the visuals, I need a reference so I can make Lili cosplay 2B in T7 and Claudio will be the male one

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
You're using GB Hotspot on your phone too? XD I don't have an actual router yet so i rely on my phone's 4G Hotspot to download stuff. I have 4.2/14 GB used so I should be set!

Yep! Plus I wanna screenshot the character models of course XD I love the visuals

Ah ok...guess it is Canadian only then haha!

Nope, our Internet Providers here...they have a monopoly (Bell = Bhell, Rogers = Robbers)

All internet plans have a datacap

Ex.

Im on the gigabit plan with Bell and my data limit is 1TB (which is ridiculously small for a gigabit line) so then what they do is charge you another $30 ontop of what you are paying if you want to have no data cap :D....D:

$99 + $30 = $130 x 0.13% tax = $150 a month for internet :D........D:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ah ok...guess it is Canadian only then haha!

Nope, our Internet Providers here...they have a monopoly (Bell = Bhell, Rogers = Robbers)

All internet plans have a datacap

Ex.

Im on the gigabit plan with Bell and my data limit is 1TB (which is ridiculously small for a gigabit line) so then what they do is charge you another $30 ontop of what you are paying if you want to have no data cap :D....D:

$99 + $30 = $130 x 0.13% tax = $150 a month for internet :D........D:
That must suck! >.> I could not deal, in fact in our old house my mom and I actually hooked our router to CenturyTel for free Internet...you had to pay but we didn't since they didn't know we were using the service. XD
Yes based off your recent avatars I can tell you do. XD
Hey I ain't gonna even deny it XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Just played the demo....Yo, 2B and 9S ☆.☆ I hated the forced camera at certain parts but loved the artstyle...the music was great, especially with that epic latin singing in the background!♡ No clipping at all aside from 9S's hair going into his eye covering...disappointed that i couldn't do the skirt camera thing where she hits you if you peek >.>

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Just played the demo....Yo, 2B and 9S ☆.☆ I hated the forced camera at certain parts but loved the artstyle...the music was great, especially with that epic latin singing in the background!♡ No clipping at all aside from 9S's hair going into his eye covering...disappointed that i couldn't do the skirt camera thing where she hits you if you peek >.>

If you try to look up her skirt, she slaps the camera away.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If you try to look up her skirt, she slaps the camera away.
That's what I was trying to do xD but unfortunately I couldn't do it right, plus I was recording the demo parts for my YT channel so I couldn't really keep trying. But other than that the demo was awesome, 2B's run and walk strut animations are really attractive and her outfit was ♡.♡ Definitely gonna try to pick up the game along with P5 next month if I can afford to

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
That's what I was trying to do xD but unfortunately I couldn't do it right, plus I was recording the demo parts for my YT channel so I couldn't really keep trying. But other than that the demo was awesome, 2B's run and walk strut animations are really attractive and her outfit was ♡.♡ Definitely gonna try to pick up the game along with P5 next month if I can afford to

I had a feeling you would try that.

David Gregg

Very interesting video! Warning: there are spoilers:

One user posted this video and it appears as if not all machines want to fight (calling you scary and that you're bad for killing them).

To make it even more interesting check out the android(?) at the end with the long hair. It's a boss battle. It's weird though that he calls you and 9S androids as if he's not one himself.

I have a feeling this story is going to be very twisted.

David Gregg

Countdown artwork:
q2pwv.jpg

jroe8.jpg

lwycKyD.jpg

11sa9.jpg

img_3451t1u6q.jpg

GBaWPzl.jpg

C47iRfTUkAAmZTS.jpg:large

C5A8SfPVcAEbJWD.jpg:large

Hype!

Last edited:

David Gregg

Some new info from Gematsu and interesting commercial:
http://gematsu.com/2017/02/nier-automata-details-android-system-online-element-dlc-confirmed

NieR: Automata will have an online element called the “Android System,” Square Enix announced during a Dengeki live stream today.

Here are all the details from the live stream:

Android System

When the player dies, an Android will be left behind at the place they die. Various data remains in the android (plug-in chips, etc.), and by “recovering” the android, you can take that data back. If you die again without recovering your android, you’ll lose the previous android. Also, in cases where you play for a long time without recovering your android, it will disappear.

In cases where you “repair,” not recover your android, that android can fight alongside you for a fixed period of time. Additionally, if you’re connected online, you can discover other players’ androids, and by repairing them, you can fight alongside other players’ androids for a fixed period. Whether or not you’ll get the other players’ plug-in chips if you decide to recover them is a secret.

Downloadable Content

Under the request of 9S voice actor Natsuki Hanae, Square Enix has decided to develop downloadable content. Hanae says he hopes for a costume of Caim from Drakengard for 2B, but whether or not that is part of the downloadable content is unknown.

Free PlayStation 4 Theme

Starting February 22, the following PlayStation 4 themes will be available for free via the PlayStation Store in Japan.

NieR: Automata will launch for PlayStation 4 in Japan on February 23, in North America on March 7, and in Europe on March 10. A PC release is due out in 2017. A PlayStation 4 demo is available now worldwide.

Watch the live stream, as well as a new “No Restrictions Version” TV spot below.

Yikes... :/

Also the countdown continues!
C5GN9HqVMAEvOrm.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD