THE STRONGEST THREAD IN THE WORLD (The LEON Thread)

Rawbietussin

Damn well better be patched. I was lookin forward to team tackle.

I would wish to see Leon work with other females too. Can tag throws be asked to get added on patches? Ein and him were so out of commission ever since 4. But unlike Leon, Ein still gained tag throws with Hitomi, Bayman and Zack on 3 and now with his real self on 5U.

KidArk

Leon doesn't need women to fight for him. Playing Tag with Leon is just beating two opponents with one character. Leon has 0 problems and a bitch ain't one.

But But.. is team ninja retarded, Leon x Rachel isn't a thing? srsly ? SERIOUSLY?

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Leon doesn't need women to fight for him. Playing Tag with Leon is just beating two opponents with one character. Leon has 0 problems and a bitch ain't one.
I had this "problem" yesterday in a tag lobby. Just another reason why I'm so bad at tag.

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

Then why does Tina have a tag throw with him? Clearly there are females that would work well with his style like Christie and Lisa. The only ones I think that he wouldn't want to cooperate with would have to be the younger girls, Alpha-152, VF characters, Brad, Hayate/Ein and Eliot.

DontForkWitMe

Anyone else notice the inconsistency of air throw into wall/dangerzones bullshit. sometimes i can be 2 inches from a wall and air throw them towards it only for them to not splat into it and fall right next to it instead. shit diminishes the point of being able to change directions during it when invisible force fields prevent opponents from being thrown into them

KidArk

In other news, leon's ground throw on arms.. I'm nnot the only prson who thinks he's humping their arm... right :v?

Brute

Standard Donor
In other news, leon's ground throw on arms.. I'm nnot the only prson who thinks he's humping their arm... right :v?
rofl

I have to admit, I'm happiest when my opponent lands with their feet facing me best.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I want to know why the fuck Leon still can't combo into the rapid arm break after his high punch hold and low punch hold.

Brute

Standard Donor
I want to know why the fuck Leon still can't combo into the rapid arm break after his high punch hold and low punch hold.
Just to give Bayman some more tech-y stuff while sticking Leon with raw damage. It's actually kinda nice like this, because now I don't have to worry about being left at disadvantage after a throw break.

DontForkWitMe

i posted this in a different thread but i'll post here too. 8ppp in max stun threshold is his most damaging launcher and his best cb launch follow up to use on non-super heavies if you don't have PB/PL available. the first 8p bounds, into the 2nd p which launches them while the last p refloats them high enough for him to dash in and air grab

Aven Kujo-Gin

Just to give Bayman some more tech-y stuff while sticking Leon with raw damage. It's actually kinda nice like this, because now I don't have to worry about being left at disadvantage after a throw break.
I agree, is safer that way, what he only need is a new animation. But TN seems to be lazy about that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD