The Witcher Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
OMG, some amazing news about Blood and Wine! :D

- First teaser trailer:

- Release date is confirmed to be May 31th

- 30h+ additional story, 90 new quests, 40 new points of interest, 20 new monsters...

- New region Toussaint, about as big as all islands of Skellige combined

- new armor and weapons

- you can now dye your armor in different colors

- Geralt now has his own home base, which you can expand, furnish and display your armor, weapons, paintings and books.

- UI has been improved

- Lighting has been improved as well as grass

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

OMG! This is amazing, I love that they're adding so much for this expansion. I'm really interested in the idea of a home base that you can add things to etc, I'll definitely be messing around with that stuff!

Jadeinchains

I don't know if anyone's posted this but famitsu on twitter posted this image!

CiLyUYoUkAAGSh5.jpg

Some rock troll or something in what looks like an arena!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol, Famitsu and their stamp size pictures...

Here's a batch of new Blood and Wine images:

RLPb.png

NLPb.png

OLPb.png

PLPb.png

SLPb.png

Remember, don't get your hopes up that it will be this pretty on console or PCs that aren't super powerful. :/ The Witcher 3 has a history of releasing pretty bullshots unfortunately.

Jadeinchains

Oh hey a unicorn! :)

The thing is in actual legends unicorns ate human flesh so considering the Witcher seems to go for the darker side of fantasy I'd be surprised if nothing happens with it!

Edit: lol at least Im pretty sure they did either way if its good or bad Yennifer better not go near it, the fact that she had a taxidermy unicorn made me dislike her. :p

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Oh hey a unicorn! :)

The thing is in actual legends unicorns ate human flesh so considering the Witcher seems to go for the darker side of fantasy I'd be surprised if nothing happens with it!

Edit: lol at least Im pretty sure they did either way if its good or bad Yennifer better not go near it, the fact that she had a taxidermy unicorn made me dislike her. :p

You do realize this a fake unicorn? XD Look a little closer at the pic.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
O:

1vpo54.gif

By the way @Jadeinchains have you been saving up some in-game money? ;) Expanding and furnishing your own vinyard will apparently be pretty expensive. I have a little more than 50.000 right now, that should do... :)

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Wow that was crazy looking, I'm guessing that will be a boss it looks amazing. And yeah I actually didn't think about that, I'll have to save up some before it comes out!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Sorry, for double posting but there was just now a Blood and Wine developer diary released:

Woaaah, so pretty! O:

tgwxmbc.gif

MDWwcpJ.gif

XBtrD6s.gif

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It looks so amazing! I'm guessing we can explore the whole city and that looks like it will take quite a while!

Of course you can fully explore the whole city. Was there any city/town in the Witcher 3 where you couldn't? ;) But I don't think it is that big. It looks maybe double as big as Oxenfurt or a quarter as big as Novigrad.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD