Media Warrior's Wrath: A Leon Match Video Thread

KidArk

My ps3 was broken for a few weeks, this is literally my first player match since I got it back, II'm lucky that sumi was pretty dumb.

This alpha was talking shet before the fight, so i had to break her.

This was the best guy i fought since i came back, he was just a bit hold depandant, bad tendency when fighting a grappler.

Last edited:

Pictured Mind

God this fight was extremely scrubby of me, but he didn't want to react to 6pp2k, so yes I spammed it

And there's nothing wrong with that. If it works there's no reason to stop doing it. I can't even tell you how often I do stuff like that with Rachel and Helena.

Also I love the second round. You countered the CB, then he missed a power blow after that and then you gave him a HC drowning throw. That's one of those "revenge, motherfucker" moments.

KidArk

You should use his ground throw more often. There were several moments throughout those matches when you landed 2H+KK, but didn't go for the ground throw afterwards. It's guaranteed after that string.

I know the throw is guaranteed, it's just sometimes the opponent would try to tech out of it which would grant me a free force tech and just more raw damage.

DontForkWitMe

vs jann ( lovely environmental use)

vs koko (I went HAM in this match, actually felt bad for her)

vs Genfu(ended this S ranks 17 win streak and dude was mad as fuck screaming on the mic saying how cheap leon was when the clown uses gen fu's derpy ass. think it was some guy named buddha or some shit)

Brute

Standard Donor
good shit, don't forget you can get guaranteed 3k sitdown into 214p launcher after every breakable object stun for even more damage or if close enough full charge P+KT
*facepalm* How in the hell did I forget that? I need to step-up my Leon game.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
don't forget you can get guaranteed 3k sitdown into 214p launcher after every breakable object stun for even more damage or if close enough full charge P+KT
*facepalm* How in the hell did I forget that? I need to step-up my Leon game.

I have always been going for the P+KT option. I always try to run up and do that (if the distance is within reason), but it seems like having to take even one step before doing it will cause it to fail.

I'm going to have to start to go for 3K, 214P, T instead from now on. I was playing for several hours tonight doing this and had much better progress.

Brute

Standard Donor
Rachel's death scream is better in English. Never heard it before.

She really sounds like she's in pain. Sweet satisfaction.

Brute

Standard Donor
Rachel sounds great in English.
I wish DOA had a system like MvC or w/e where you can set each character's voice separately (between EN/JP). Because most sound horrible in English, but there are a few who are bland in JP but are better in EN. Rachel is one such case, imo.

Jann Lee, for example, is the opposite. His English death scream sounds more like he clipped his scrotum in a mouse trap than he got KO'd.

Pictured Mind

I wish DOA had a system like MvC or w/e where you can set each character's voice separately (between EN/JP). Because most sound horrible in English, but there are a few who are bland in JP but are better in EN. Rachel is one such case, imo.

Jann Lee, for example, is the opposite. His English death scream sounds more like he clipped his scrotum in a mouse trap than he got KO'd.

Exactly. Just like Helena. Her english voice sounds pretty good once you're used to it but before that it's just weird. Her English voice in Dimensions tho... ;-;

If there was a feature to change all voices seperately it would be great.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Rachel's screams and grunts sound great in English, but her spoken dialogue does not.

"Come and fight" makes me cringe every time I hear it in someone's replay.

Oh, and football helmet plus sunglasses is a powerful combo, indeed.

Argentus

Oh my gooodd....I have a ton of saved replays where my Leon absolutely wrecks people, but friggin google+ won't let me UPLOAD THEM!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD