What are your favorite throws in DoA5?

Keved

First off, if there is a topic about this already on this forum (I couldn't find one) by all means feel free to lock this up if need be. :cool:

As the topic title suggests, what are your favorite throws in the game? This can also include holds or tag throws. Which ones do you find yourself doing alot of & or take a personal liking too? Which ones do you find the most stylish or which ones do you rate as the most brutal? Throw me your opinions ;)

Here are some of my personal faves that I have put in GIF format to show off their awesomeness & for those who may not have seen some of these throws before.

Personally, minus Hayabusa's legendary Izuna Drop, most of my favorite throws all happen to be tag throws, so here they are:

Obviously there is a ton that i love, but these are just some that stand out for me.

KasumiMugen

tumblr_moggka3DL51qzew1so8_250.gif
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Keved

Great stuff everyone!!! Some really good choices there! Keep em' coming.

Okay here are a few more single throws that i didn't include in my first post. (The first one is actually a counter throw)

On a side note, it doesn't matter what DOA the throws are from, post them up regardless, cheers!

Bushido

Well.....I can't really make gifs... but it's whatever. Mine is Koko's :214::H+P:, :4::H+P:, :4::6::H+P:
She clearly has shoulder blades made of steel.

peachyO

this is a great topic!! there are so many i love, but i'll narrow it down a bit. i will exclude offensive holds, so here are my favorite throws. btw, for those smarter than me, if you want to make GIF's of them, i would appreciate it:

bass' T.F.B.B. :3_::5::6::4::H+P: : THE go-to throw for hold punishing!! 50% damage on high counter. plus, sooo stylish and classy!!

bass' F-5 :624::H+P::5::6::9::8::7::4::1::2::H+P::5::6::9::8::7::4::1::2::H+P:. extremely damaging, and is a rare chain throw that is completely inescapable. ending the throw after the second part of the chain lessens the damage, but gives bass a guaranteed ground throw, as well.

bass' headbutt :6::H+P:: fast, damaging, and gives +10 frame advantage.
gen fu's :214::H+P:: nicely damaging, and gives gen +10!

Argentus

Um...the Beatdown used by Leon and Mila. Leon's version is my favorite.
Kasumi's face stomp.
Leon's neck lift, specifically, two variations of it. 1) Against a wall, where he lifts them by the neck with one hand, then gutpunches them with the other hand and 2) over water, where he starts drowning.

David Gregg

2ezsk_zps98c13973.gif

^ This used to give me nightmares when I versed Alpha in DOA4. In the Lab stage it was almost always an instant K.O.

Dave

Most of Tina's. I love her side step throw, and her advanced ones.

I love most of Sarah's as well. The animations are my favorite.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD