What are your favorite throws in DoA5?

Brute

Standard Donor
Haha I know that's why I asked, it makes me wonder how the low throw Izuna will work... is it just 33T and instant Izuna? or do you think it will be 33T into the usual input? the former would be OP IMO.
1) Probably the latter
2) It may actually be weaker in the former form, as canceling into a juggle may yield higher damage properties
3) It won't be OP either way because the initiation time will probably be so long that it can't be used for normal low punishes and must be reserved for low holds (just like standing Izuna). 12 frames or w/e
4) If you're caught by a low throw of any damage for low hold spamming then you deserve to die. Nothing OP about that
5) Izuna damage isn't super-terrible for a grappler throw (hold versions are a different issue). Just de-incentives low hold-spamming, something that should have been in there since the start. Baiting a hold of standing or crouching is theoretically the same, so the reward should be the same. More people spam lows though to duck highs and snag lows, obviously, so they can go to hell
6) The Yoko Izuna has the most generous, lax timing in the world. You have to deliberately screw it up to fail it. Thus, I don't see a big difference between requiring the semi-circle vertical and 360 spin directions after it or not.

Keved

Bayman cracking spines like an amateur masseur, twisting neck stumps like flimsy twigs, breaking backs on his knee, snapping legs & arms like breadsticks & bending limbs in uncomfortable ways where bones shouldn't go.

Bend it like Bayman ;)

RE0

My new favorite throw atm is prob Ayane's 4T, climbs onto their shoulders and kicks them in the back of the head. Love doing that every single time.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Rachel's 41236T. It's so satisfying to land, and the despair on someone's face when they get caught is priceless.

Xernuht

Definitely adding Leon's Takedown and air throws, Mila's Falcon's Arrow, and any throw that incorporates a deathfist as the finisher. Just seeing the sucker fly away is so damn satisfying.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD