What are your favorite throws in DoA5?

Jacnob

All the Izunas, Kasumi and Hayete's new tag throw, and Kasumi's 236T and 4T, for utility and face stomping respectively.

Keved

Loving the contributions everyone! I don't know about you but all those moving gifs made me feel kind of vomit-inducing, scrolling down a page full of moving gifs had me applauding the efforts & trying not to be sick at the same time.

This was me after scrolling up & down on page one:

vomiting.gif

Also, it doesn't matter if you can't make gifs, this is a thread about your favorite throws so don't feel bad if it's not in GIF format, a contribution is a contribution be it in GIF form or in words, having said that to anyone who wants their throws in the form of a GIF, let me know & i will create them for you.

Here are some of the legendary Izuna Drops for Brute & the Hayabusa fans out there

This is what Hayabusa does after Kasumi, Ayane & Kokoro all rejected his offer to spend an evening on Zacks Island.

Jaguar360

• Every Izuna in the history of Izuna ever
  • Hayate and Kasumi tag throw
  • Ein's Hokage against wall (:3::3::T:)
  • Alpha-152's head-smashing offensive hold (:214::426::T:)
  • Hayate's Raijin from DOA4 (:3::3::T:)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
bass' F-5 :624::H+P::5::268: :H+P::5::6842: :H+P:. extremely damaging, and is a rare chain throw that is completely inescapable. ending the throw after the second part of the chain lessens the damage, but gives bass a guaranteed ground throw, as well.

It's my favorite throw as well, mainly because it was one of my Make your move entries.

My other entry was Tina's G.T.S. which is her neutral :H+P: on counter or hi-counter throw.

Argentus

If anyone ever needed a reason why Leon needed to be in DOA5U, a simple gif of the mans awesomeness would be enough to reason with them, here are a few as a reminder of what we've missed :cool:

For Argentus,

This is Leons response to Elliot when he finds out that he didn't make the DOA5 line-up but Elliot did.

As I saw this, this song was playing on Pandora. And it had just gotten to the good part.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD