What are your favorite throws in DoA5?

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
My two absolute favorites;

Tengu hard F+P.gif

Tengu air F+P.gif

Other great ones I love would be this ceiling throw;

Tengu hard 2F+P ceiling.gif

And these other amazing throws, previously posted by Keved.

Also, Leon's Dervish Throw and his air throw.

Thanks to Keved for making the GIFs.

:tengu:

Xernuht

Any 3-stage grab. All of them are appropriately awesome.

Mila and Leon's takedowns. Nothing quite as satisfying as just laying in on their grounded asses.
Kasumi's Oboro, 4T, and to back 4T.
Rig's 66T. That is just brutal.
Bass/Tina's hammer throws.

Special mention to Kasumi/Ayane tag throws and any indoor Izuna.

Codemaster92163

Look wise, I really love Zack's 214T at a wall (who doesn't love face-surfing?), Tengu's air grab, Lisa's Deja Vu, Brad's wheelbarrow throw/attack grab, and Hayate's Raijin. Oh, and how has no one mentioned/gifd Bayman's/Christie's tag throw?

I swear I'm not biased in this department, especially since I have never heard of Pai before I played DoA5, but I like her throws a lot because of the absurd mixup she gets off of most of them (and guaranteed stuff, too)

Keved

Hey, now. That's a hold. Not a throw. If holds are coming into the picture then all of Bayman's expert holds deserve a mention, as do Tengu's low kick, jumping kick, and jumping punch holds.
Good point & fair enough. I will edit my first post as holds are just as brilliant as some of the throws.

This is Forlon's response to me after i left out holds in this thread ;)

http://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

I will add the others later including the Bayman ones you mentioned. Cheers, :cool:

Tenryuga

Kasumi
All of them.

Hayate
236T
Nakiryu
Raijin
33T
1T
Throws on BT

Hitomi
33T both variations
6T
2T

Kokoro
214T
1T
66T
6T

Mila
6T
214T

Hayabusa
Izuna
66T
6T

Too many to list. Its funny how I love to grab yet play strikers as my go to characters.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Kasumi:
6T
236T
1T
33T
66T~T
3P+KT

Ayane:
64T
6T
214T

Hayabusa:
Izuna throw

Hayate:
236T
33T
Narkiryu
2T

Jann Lee:
Dragon Gunner

Hitomi:
6T

Kokoro:
214T

Lei Fang:
66T

Argentus

Not technically a throw, but Milas anti air kick counterhold. I cannot get enough of watching her leap up and mount the opponent in midair then just deck em to the ground.

I wish So Hard that that would lead straight into the takedown followup, since it is already a midair takedown.

Codemaster92163

WHAT THE- NO!
No way that is real!

Yeah, I miss that stage. It was the only time I ever got the full throw off against an actual player. They used Ayane and started rolling towards me, so I figured eh, what the hell. Took out most of their health guage. That stage was brutal when characters had multi-hit floor attacks

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD