What would you like to see in DOA6?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I enjoyed the lobbies a great deal, and DBZ could have learned a few things from them here. I hate this SONG!

AHHHHHHHHHH!

Atahotaku

Let's see:

- Not just a better, but a good netcode. This should be a priority.

- Drop the king of the hill's set-up from only lobbies, and just make pairs for simultanuous matches. Also, when waiting for a match, make training mode available.

- A lot of unlockables. Concept Arts, CG arts, pin-ups, costumes, costume colours, cosmetics for the avatar if we'll have a lobby like in DoA4...

- All returning costumes via DLC can be free downloable for those with a copy of it in DoA5 and his reinstallments.

- Returning stages: Aqua Palace, Ice Cave, Kyoto in Bloom, Whitewater's Valley, Gambler's Paradise, Seaside Market, Eternal Helix, Temple of the Mountain.

- A new female korean fighter who use hapkido. An afroamerican woman similar to Queen Latifah in measurements who fights with sumo.

- Guest characters: Rachel, Momiji (Ninja Gaiden), Luna (Venus Vacation), William Adams (Nioh), Wang Yuanji or Lianshi (Dynasty Warriors), Mai Shiranui (The King of Fighters), Blaze Fielding (Streets of Rage), Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy VII), Lili (Tekken), Baiken (Guilty Gear) and Litchi Faye Ling (Blaz Blue).

- Not lootboxes.

- And story mode similar to DoA5's, but with a better involvement of the cast in the plot, and not just the ninjas. Also unlockable cinematics via Arcade Mode.

- Character's specific intros and outros. More intros and outros, and if tag battle comes back, more pair intros and outros.

- A good tutorial with a feeling of "from noob to pro" xD

- A lot of support to the meta via patches for balance, and DLCs with stages and characters.

- An for redesigns, I just link myself http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/lets-talk-about-redesigns.7096/page-65#post-377362

Last edited:

belts

I'll just leave this here... Taken from the latest DOA6 trailer.
kasumitumor.jpg

Shining_Wave

Whatever happened to the opening movie intro, will that come back? I can't remember if DOA4 had one. Just no Aerosmith pls.
Also in DOA3, I seem to recall if you left the main screen on and walked away, a fight movie would automatically come on.

just_me

Standard Donor
Looks like they gathered all the stage feedback and are ticking off boxes:
"So you like stages with fire and fantastical settings? Here's a burning pirate ship with a Kraken!”
”Dinosaurs and slopes, eh? Have Jurassic Park with a Waterslide!”

So I'm almost certain there will be a rainy/snowy stage as well… if they make one I just hope they won't turn the whole stage into a slippery surface (that's just annoying and imo takes away from the positioning…) I'm fine with large puddles/frozen parts, but there should be some wet/snowy (or completely dry) areas that still act as normal surfaces.

P2p1mbs

So I'm almost certain there will be a rainy/snowy stage as well… if they make one I just hope they won't turn the whole stage into a slippery surface (that's just annoying and imo takes away from the positioning…) I'm fine with large puddles/frozen parts, but there should be some wet/snowy (or completely dry) areas that still act as normal surfaces.

As long as a rainy stage is not a remake of Burai Zenin (due to being just a closed stage with slippery floor), it should be fine. The stage in Dimensions with the snowstorm would be interesting to be remade but I can imagine all the falling snow might be too much for the game to handle.

Raansu

As long as a rainy stage is not a remake of Burai Zenin (due to being just a closed stage with slippery floor), it should be fine. The stage in Dimensions with the snowstorm would be interesting to be remade but I can imagine all the falling snow might be too much for the game to handle.

This is pretty much why I'm completely against the idea of a rain stage. I wanted to murder players that picked that stage in 2U....which was almost always Zack and Helena players. I don't mind slip properties if its a hazard on the stage and can be avoided because it involves paying attention to positioning, but you couldn't avoid it on a rain stage. Just made the match stupid annoying.

Juihau

I don't mind slip properties if its a hazard on the stage and can be avoided because it involves paying attention to positioning, but you couldn't avoid it on a rain stage.
Ooh, this makes me think, what about the opposite? Most of the stage is wet, but there's dry spots.

Think, like, an outdoor mall where it's raining. It'd be two floors, you start on the top floor, which is mostly uncovered, but there are, like, awnings and stuff that the ground is dry under. And the top floor overhangs a decent part of the bottom, so the bottom floor has large areas that are dry and large areas that are slippery. Maybe there'd even be a third, entirely dry area that you access by smashing through the front of one of the stores.

HHH816

from the look at it when marie fall below, that is the pool section of the theme park so i feel TN would put slippery floor on there..but it didn't show marie fall on the pool floor (ouch) or in the pool water.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD