What would you like to see in DOA6?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Congratulations @KasumiLover I’m so happy yo man showed up. View attachment 26783
Thank you, I'm super happy he's in!!<3 The Famitsu post stamp screenshots aren't really as clear atm but he still looks great regardless xD so far this means besides his new default, this costume is also a returning one as well, I wonder if they'll implement a clothes break?(They'll probably make his jacket or shirt underneath come off, and with his robe costume, maybe the front will tear xD)

Also Gamblers Paradise is gonna be a fun stage, I hope the music is cool upbeat EDM type track to go with the stage, and I hope we'll see more of his gear as well too, like his old DOA5 hairstyle. And Kasumi's tropical sailor is in so I know that'll be my go to outfit cuz of those cream color boots(I LOVE cream color high heel boots:oops:)
7b450aa77bfed0988591293038795adb (1).jpg

Leifang

Thank you, I'm super happy he's in!!<3 The Famitsu post stamp screenshots aren't really as clear atm but he still looks great regardless xD so far this means besides his new default, this costume is also a returning one as well, I wonder if they'll implement a clothes break?(They'll probably make his jacket or shirt underneath come off, and with his robe costume, maybe the front will tear xD)

Also Gamblers Paradise is gonna be a fun stage, I hope the music is cool upbeat EDM type track to go with the stage, and I hope we'll see more of his gear as well too, like his old DOA5 hairstyle. And Kasumi's tropical sailor is in so I know that'll be my go to outfit cuz of those cream color boots(I LOVE cream color high heel boots:oops:)
View attachment 26806
You’re very welcome my friend!! Hearing all these clothes break sounds exciting . I hope TeamNinja will shows his chest again including other parts lol. As for Princess Kasumi, I’ve always loved that sailor outfit. It’s great it made it to DOA6. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing you play as them on YouTube. Oh yeah, let’s hope the fellas gets butt jiggles like the ladies. ~_^

Macca Beam

wait a FUCKING MINUTE is that Tropical Sailor? i had to mod my doa5 for that, glad it's included in the game this time.
the skirt needs to have physics, though, because physics-less garments (and hair) are bad. i know it didn't in NG.

not sure if i like how girly Eliot looks here. he needs to lay off that lipstick; he almost successfully became a male in 5.

There Is so little hype for the game.
Looks like the PR disaster really killed a lot of the interest of the game.

Wonder what can Team Ninja to make More people aware of the game, I doubt than they could get back the fanservice fans.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Wonder what can Team Ninja to make More people aware of the game, I doubt than they could get back the fanservice fans.
What are you talking about? There is A LOT of hype for the games by its fans, alot of people I met on twitter and now follow are also excited, and the fanservice freaks have simmered down now that alot of the old stuff is returning and people aren't paying them any mind anymore xD

KwonJigglypuff

There has to be a surprise before launch.
I'm pleased so far because they did their best not to cut characters from a 25+ roster, which is not the case of most fighting games. But yeah, I agree that it is lacking the 'hype element's (could have been a character creation mode or interesting newcomers).

We'll see in a few weeks.

Last edited:

Ninoasker

I’ve seen nothing but hype on the DOA communities as of lately wtf

Of course it’s not gonna have a general impact and hype like other games such as Smash or Tekken since DOA has always had a lot of stigma attached to it due to the sexualization and the general fanservice side of the fanbase, so the general public just don’t bat an eye on DOA cuz “titty fighter lulz idc” or try to avoid it. That’s why it may not seem as “hyped” as those two other fighting games, who have a more wide community and recognition due to being more “family friendly” (Tekken also has some fanservice, but not to the level of DOA, which makes it “acceptable”).

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

You must be new here. Because there's a lot of hype for this game.

You must be new here. Because there's a lot of hype for this game.
Were.
I mean sure here people are exited for the game for but outside of here the hype Is really low.
Even DOA 5 had More interest of the general public.

AND come in guys don't call the fanservice fans "freaks", those people are being supporting the IP as much as you.

just_me

Standard Donor
As if the fanservice people have anywhere else to go lol

That being said… the western marketing is basically non-existent. Very little presence at events and conventions, or tourneys and no attempts at viral marketing via streams, demo builds etc.

I guess money that you don't invest is money that you don't have to earn back…

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Were.
I mean sure here people are exited for the game for but outside of here the hype Is really low.
Even DOA 5 had More interest of the general public.

AND come in guys don't call the fanservice fans "freaks", those people are being supporting the IP as much as you.

This is the what you would like to see thread, not the turn this thread into Twitter Toxicity.

If you want to bitch about the game, simply don't fucking play it.

If you want to bitch about censorship, bitch to Sony like I have.

human013

Does anyone like the green Hayabusa costume or the Kasumi costume? Those are suppose to be some special exclusive or bonus right?One is a bit bland and the other is an old costume people had before.

Ninoasker

I've noticed something...why does Eliot's head look smaller than his whole body while he's wearing that green coat outfit?
Probably because the coat is actually pretty thick. It makes his body appear bulkier than it is.
Does anyone like the green Hayabusa costume or the Kasumi costume? Those are suppose to be some special exclusive or bonus right?One is a bit bland and the other is an old costume people had before.
Ryu’s is fucking ugly and I’m laughing at the fact that it is a xbone EXCLUSIVE costume, thankfully I won’t have to look at it at all.
Kasumi’s is my favorite preorder costume atm, I love how good she looks in it and I’ve been wanting this costume in DOA since I saw her wearing it in NG3.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD