- Net code that doesn't suck
- Actual character development
- Costumes that don't exploit consumer's wallets

I'm a simple guy.

It's like asking for peace on earth...That's so cute :p

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If we're talking outfits, I also want some cool casual outfits too, I want something like this for Kasumi:

Screenshot_2018-06-25-16-23-29.png

Eliot I want to have something like this that's also toned down yet yet still casual and conservative
Screenshot_2018-06-25-16-30-16.png

Hayabusiness

I'd like for the non-DLC outfits to actually fit the characters.
We know they are going to throw away their characters' personality and integrity (hahahahahahahaha) with DLC so please, at least don't taint the base game.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'd like for the non-DLC outfits to actually fit the characters.
We know they are going to throw away their characters' personality and integrity (hahahahahahahaha) with DLC so please, at least don't taint the base game.
@ next time? And Kasumi has a ninja dress that shows her ass and thighs and cleavage and Eliot had a costume in DOA4 that showed midriff, chest, legs and whatever else, and his default DOA5 costume shows off his arms, side chest and even stomach if his shirt goes up XD I'm sure Kasumi tying up her hair in a bun, showing off her upper legs and stomach, and Eliot showing his stomach and back isn't exactly gonna throw away their "personality" and "integrity" xD If anything its way more toned down than what I wanted last year but time has passed and so has my personal taste in character wardrobe.

People act like Kasumi wouldn't wear anything revealing when virtually everything she wears is revealing either way or heavily sexualized xD

MasterHavik

Zack is pretty good. You get the groovy costumes, cool casual shit, wild cool shit like Halloween Zack and DOA 2U Zack, and etc. Zack even got actual kickboxing gear. I can't complain really.

Hayabusiness

@ next time? And Kasumi has a ninja dress that shows her ass and thighs and cleavage and Eliot had a costume in DOA4 that showed midriff, chest, legs and whatever else, and his default DOA5 costume shows off his arms, side chest and even stomach if his shirt goes up XD I'm sure Kasumi tying up her hair in a bun, showing off her upper legs and stomach, and Eliot showing his stomach and back isn't exactly gonna throw away their "personality" and "integrity" xD If anything its way more toned down than what I wanted last year but time has passed and so has my personal taste in character wardrobe.

People act like Kasumi wouldn't wear anything revealing when virtually everything she wears is revealing either way or heavily sexualized xD

If it was not directed at you then I did not want to reply to your post and write something directed at you. My opinion was more general and I'm not here to change yours.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This I like ! I would like the music to have a melody, instead of just being noise like in DOA5 ! Tekken's dubstep music is not really my thing and I hope DOA will never get that type of music
I hope it will tbh since DOA5's sound direction was aged, aside from maybe Rig, Marie Rose, Honoka, and a few other tracks the sound is somewhat aged and not really current. You can have dubstep and not go to hardcore like dissidia for this track:

I want some more hardcore tracks like these:

I'm not sure if DOA could handle a track like this tho since this one is more hardcore

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD