Who is your main(or best) DOA5 character?

phoenix1985gr

I always used almost all the females along with Jahn Hayate Busa and eliot, but since i want to really learn things these time im gonna main Lei fang and Kasumi Ayane and Hitomi as secondaries and gonna try Pai Sarah Tina and Kokoro and see from there

Crystic

I honestly have no idea who I'm the best with. I mainly used Spartan 458 in DOA 4, so I had to look for alternates. I used Hitomi a lot in the alpha build, but it has been made brutally apparent that I cannot win with her in 5. Mila peaked my interest as a new character, so I'm using her along with Eliot, Ryu, Hayate, Christie, Sarah, Kokoro and Helena; even though Helena seems... different... in this newest iteration. It's rather scattered at the moment as I'm trying to find who fits my play-style best. But I mostly just go into ranked matches doing random anyway.
I'll tell you who I can't use at all. Fucking Akira. I sucked with him so much I had to remove him from my random filter.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
That will definitely make random more fun. Take out all the characters that I don't care to use which isn't that many anyways.

Goro Hazuki

Akira and Christie. Tina is the secondary. But Bass is heavily on my radar for next character to breakdown and pick up. I loved him in DOA 1,2,&3. Really disliked him in 4. And now he stole my heart all over again.

Sam Sultan

Main: Hayabusa (reason why i started playing this game)
2nd: Jan Lee/Hayate
3rd: Brad Wong
4th: Akira
5th: Ayane

WiZzYx

My avatar speaks for itself. Brad caught me, even being a low tier character in the past games. I learned some setups in DoA 4, and now that it's a more reliable fighter, i'm glad with my choice. In DoA 5 I have simpathy with Rig and their kicks repertory...looks like I have a new second choice, and a partner for Tag Matches (Eliot was my partner in DoA 4).

shunwong

I'm new to DOA and my mains are Pai and Elliot.

Helena is my secondary.

I've been trying many other characters but they don't work for me so far: Kokoro, Gen Fu, Leifang. I need more time with them.

Dave

Mmm. A very hard choice. I came into this thinking it'd be Sarah since she is my main character in Virtua Fighter 5, but she's not as easy to master in this. You have to rethink combos and stuff since they aren't the same in Dead or Alive 5, plus her moves have changed somewhat. I've taken a liking to Rig. He has combos which are easy to pull off, and lots of time opponents don't know what to do with his style. I find myself also winning a lot with Tina. I've always liked to play as her, but not like I am now. I often win when playing as her, so I guess it's a toss between Tina and Rig-though I'll still try to master Sarah.

FakeSypha

Christie. Then, maybe Hitomi. I'm still crap with both, but they could be considered my best characters.

CFW

When I first decided to give DOA a chance, I gained an affinity for Helena.
Not my favorite fighting style, but she's hot and sassy. She was easier for me to pick up and there's tons of stuff I need to learn if I ever wanna be successful as a Helena player.

I find Tina and Kasumi to be others I use quite often and do ok with, I really need to work on them along with Kokoro and Lisa.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD