Who makes the cut in DOA 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana56

Seeing how Brad & Eliot will likely get a trailer together, that makes the remaining shoe in returns Kokoro & Lisa

So the new girl will probably be linked to those 2

Dr PaC

Im hoping Momiji comes back as part of the vanilla roster but Im doubting it. Elliot, Kokoro, Brad Wong and Lisa are in for sure. Ein (sadly), Gen Fu, Leon, and Raido are gone Im guessing. But maybe, just maybe they can be unlockables? Do games even do that anymore? Sigh....

Why cant they just bring back everyone. I mean, they have the data and the animations. -_-

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Not counting Nyotengu and Phase we have 18 characters officially revealed for the roster, that leaves 7 characters to be revealed in 3 months.

New Female is almost guaranteed to be revealed at DOAFES and maybe either a brand new stage or the official reveal of Aerial Gardens so we might expect 1 character trailers dripping out over the next few months or one big trailer at DOAFES confirming most of the remaining roster.
If we count the characters we have 18 on the DOA website but, Kokoro, Lisa and a new female character all have been confirmed meaning we have 21 characters in total (23 if we count the dlc characters). So there are 4 characters left for the base roster (excluding Nyotengu and Phase 4).

Shining_Wave

Aw man i hate fighting this one
Drd_pMdUcAAGwAk.jpg

Banana56

I want it to be Momiji & Rachel, but considering how they’d make much more money as dlc characters than Gen Fu & Raidou would, I expect the latter to be in the base cast

Unless they won’t come back at all. If so, then I definitely can see the last two being Momiji & Rachel

Last edited:

werewolfgold

So, let's recap.
  1. Kasumi
  2. Helena
  3. Hayate
  4. Hayabusa
  5. Jann Lee
  6. Zack
  7. Diego
  8. Rig
  9. Hitomi
  10. Leifang
  11. Ayane
  12. Marie Rose
  13. Honoka
  14. Bayman
  15. Bass
  16. Tina
  17. Mila
  18. Christie
  19. Kokoro
  20. Lisa
  21. MOOOOOORRRRRRRE ANIMUUUUUUUUUUUUU TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (I mean NiCO)
  22. Raidou???
  23. Brad Wong
  24. Eliot
  25. Gen Fu
  26. Nyotengu
  27. Phase 4
Probably not in the game (yet): Ein, Leon, Momiji, Rachel

Maybe swap Gen Fu for Leon or Momiji, but I kind of doubt it.

KnacKrover

So, let's recap.
  1. Kasumi
  2. Helena
  3. Hayate
  4. Hayabusa
  5. Jann Lee
  6. Zack
  7. Diego
  8. Rig
  9. Hitomi
  10. Leifang
  11. Ayane
  12. Marie Rose
  13. Honoka
  14. Bayman
  15. Bass
  16. Tina
  17. Mila
  18. Christie
  19. Kokoro
  20. Lisa
  21. MOOOOOORRRRRRRE ANIMUUUUUUUUUUUUU TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (I mean NiCO)
  22. Raidou???
  23. Brad Wong
  24. Eliot
  25. Gen Fu
  26. Nyotengu
  27. Phase 4

Following on blue it means these four definitely be cuts in for final roster, unless if you followed the stream yesterday, people have been crazy 'bout Gen Fu for DOA6 like TN is going to add later anyway! No one can replace this old fart.

Dr PaC

So, let's recap.
  1. Kasumi
  2. Helena
  3. Hayate
  4. Hayabusa
  5. Jann Lee
  6. Zack
  7. Diego
  8. Rig
  9. Hitomi
  10. Leifang
  11. Ayane
  12. Marie Rose
  13. Honoka
  14. Bayman
  15. Bass
  16. Tina
  17. Mila
  18. Christie
  19. Kokoro
  20. Lisa
  22. Raidou???
  23. Brad Wong
  24. Eliot
  25. Gen Fu
  26. Nyotengu
  27. Phase 4

Replace Raidou with Momiji and Im good with this vanilla roster. Lol, that Animuu Trash comment made me laugh.

GarryJaune

So, let's recap.
  1. Kasumi
  2. Helena
  3. Hayate
  4. Hayabusa
  5. Jann Lee
  6. Zack
  7. Diego
  8. Rig
  9. Hitomi
  10. Leifang
  11. Ayane
  12. Marie Rose
  13. Honoka
  14. Bayman
  15. Bass
  16. Tina
  17. Mila
  18. Christie
  19. Kokoro
  20. Lisa
  22. Raidou???
  23. Brad Wong
  24. Eliot
  25. Gen Fu
  26. Nyotengu
  27. Phase 4

the list looks reasonable to me
I believe genfu can make it,cause siological is one of the best Japanese player now,TN has no reason cutting his main.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
But Raidou is literally in NiCO's trailer lol

They have already said that some characters will appear in the story and not be playable. Raidou would be seen as a perfect example of this. He will likely be used as a soldier. Wouldn't be surprised if we saw a ton of them go after DOATEC. lols

Or they are building up to his revived version that we get in DOA5LR... I don't think that's the case, but we'll see I guess.

P2p1mbs

So, let's recap.
  1. Kasumi
  2. Helena
  3. Hayate
  4. Hayabusa
  5. Jann Lee
  6. Zack
  7. Diego
  8. Rig
  9. Hitomi
  10. Leifang
  11. Ayane
  12. Marie Rose
  13. Honoka
  14. Bayman
  15. Bass
  16. Tina
  17. Mila
  18. Christie
  19. Kokoro
  20. Lisa
  22. Raidou???
  23. Brad Wong
  24. Eliot
  25. Gen Fu
  26. Nyotengu
  27. Phase 4

Its looking like this is going to be the roster on release. I'm disappointed that Rachel wont make it from the start but I'm sure she and Momiji will be DLC not long after release.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I am looking for it. Believe it was one of the TGS interviews, and there were like a thousand of them, but they did say all characters would be included in the story mode even if some of them get cut and that it was hard for Shimbori to cut some of his favorites.

just_me

Standard Donor
Yeah, pretty reasonable guess. Brad has been teased and Eliot is… different than the other males.

The Deluxe edition contains 25 pins and they recently announced that pre-ordering gives you the Nyo pin as 26th… so there might only be 3 chars left, or they announce the P4 pin later, or she doesn't get a pin. Who knows?

I think Momiji still has a chance over Gen Fu, since quite frankly no one would care about a trailer announcing only dudes… also Gen Fu has a fairly low pick rate among the general player base and tournament players, the only people that play Gen Fu are players that want to do well in tournaments. But on the other hand, no one would buy him as DLC either…

Still feel that Raidou might be a boss char and thus either not playable, or unlockable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD