"まだまだ^^" The Kokoro Video Thread

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I thought it would only be fitting to post this here ..
Had an amazing set with Leifang12 at London Eurogamer 2012 and he rocks a beastly Kokoro!
I'm actually inspired :)

I hope you guys enjoy this and please share more Kokoro love ! Upload some of your matches so we can all learn :)

KokoroFTW

Thank you for the video. Im actually a n00b with her and this video helped a lot. Can you post more videos with this kokoro? Hes really a great player.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Thank you for the video. Im actually a n00b with her and this video helped a lot. Can you post more videos with this kokoro? Hes really a great player.

I honestly wish ! Leifang12 lives in Denmark and he only came to visit London for a few days for the european launch.
I'm afraid that's all I got for the guy and you know how terrible and unplayable the online is :( ..

KokoroFTW

Aww oh well. Yea the online is crap and you'd think Team Ninja would have got it working by now. Don't make the same mistake twice. I mean i dont get it??? Why make such a great game and want us to play it online but your online is not functional.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor

Fuck. This guy is a beast.

Nice match .. Great use of the snow stun .. also I like that juggle P,P,P,P2KP after burst ... I wonder if thats max damage .. I havnet gotten around to experimenting with Kokoro yet .. too many damn characters XD ..

TakedaZX

Nice match .. Great use of the snow stun .. also I like that juggle P,P,P,P2KP after burst ... I wonder if thats max damage .. I havnet gotten around to experimenting with Kokoro yet .. too many damn characters XD ..
It's 9p,9p,9p, p2kp. Idk why there's such a difference, maybe float properties but that's what the person told me.

No it's not.
He also said it was... maybe you need another 9p.

just_me

Standard Donor
4 9Ps in a Row only works on Lightweights and with 2KP as Ender (98 Dmg with HCH 4P+K Launch)
In open Space P+K, 6KP, 2KP(96) and K, 66P+KP+K, HEI P+K(98) do more damage than the combo shown(95) and near a wall you want to switch the P2KP with 6PPP.
Oh... but 9Px4, P2KP connects near a wall (Lightweight only imo) 6PPP does not.

TakedaZX

4 9Ps in a Row only works on Lightweights and with 2KP as Ender (98 Dmg with HCH 4P+K Launch)
In open Space P+K, 6KP, 2KP(96) and K, 66P+KP+K, HEI P+K(98) do more damage than the combo shown(95) and near a wall you want to switch the P2KP with 6PPP.
I see. That explains why I saw four. Thanks for the info, I'm going to put that in the Kokoro Combo topic.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Hmm .. great ! I'll do a bit of testing myself ... I still havent gotten around to tearing kokoro up n making a vid for her .. I'm working on someone else ATM .. might consider doin her next .. or the one after ... we'll see :D

KokoroFTW

So i completed survival on easy yesterday and il tell you it wasnt easy. Something stupid would always happen. If you can help me out with recommended moves i could use that would help me fool the AI better that would be great.

Jiraiya-Sama2390

A match with my not so good Kokoro vs some Christie player:

I'm not satisfied at all with this performance, any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Jiraiya-Sama2390

@Jiraiya-Sama2390 from your video i noticed you used :3::P::F+P: then followed up with another :F+P:. Thats an interesting setup. So does that mean i can get a guaranteed throw? So could i do her 3 part throw?

the throw after :3::P::F+P:, leaves you at +5, so you can get a guaranteed neutral throw. Iirc, her 3 part throw is 12f, with the +5 adv from :3::P::F+P: it'll come out in 7f. So you can be able to get the 3 part throw

KokoroFTW

Ok cool sorry im still n00bish with the frame data and a bit lost :( I don't really know where to begin to learn it. I mean i have the strategy guide, but the frame data is rather hard atm. I had some great matches, but sadly i couldnt save replays due to my rank :(
I'll get some of my Kokoro matches soon hopefully.

Jiraiya-Sama2390

Ok cool sorry im still n00bish with the frame data and a bit lost :( I don't really know where to begin to learn it. I mean i have the strategy guide, but the frame data is rather hard atm. I had some great matches, but sadly i couldnt save replays due to my rank :(
I'll get some of my Kokoro matches soon hopefully.

It's cool bro, don't worry too much about the frame data stuff. You'll get it with time. It's not as hard as people think it is, it's just simple math. This helped me out with understanding frame data, hope it'll do the same for you: http://www.sdtekken.com/?page_id=296

KokoroFTW

It's cool bro, don't worry too much about the frame data stuff. You'll get it with time. It's not as hard as people think it is, it's just simple math. This helped me out with understanding frame data, hope it'll do the same for you: http://www.sdtekken.com/?page_id=296
Thanks a lot buddy. Ill look into it. I noticed a big difference with your style compared to mine. I mean im still learning, but i seem to be more aggressive lol I've only played against a few friends, but im slowly getting better. I got my friend pissed off (in a joking manner) cuz i kept beating him lol We must have played over 200 games or something idk. Then my wrist gave in lol About say 4-5 hours straight and man what a blast. Im going to try and record footage cuz i would seriously love some feedback. This being my first doa game i play as Kokoro(since i dont own an xbox) and i really love her style.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD