DOA5LR 2015 Halloween DLC information

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I knew Team Ninja wouldn't tease outfits for the VF fighters, still can't wait to see Sarah's outfit (and Jacky's), Also does anyone else think Lisa as a Bat reminds them of Rouge from the Sonic games. Kind of a mix between Rouge and Jenny from Bloody Roar in beast form.
Admittedly Jenny was my inspiration XD
aeae1835879edb3f9fc1dba4e30d0c3f_i.jpg

Reactions: CFW

Kronin

Ouch, I hope "not tease" doesn't mean TN wasn't proud of their creations... Helena always got quite lucky for Halloween...

That design was definitely for Kasumi.
Phase 4 is pure evil. She will have an evil costume for sure.

Lol, Phase 4 demonstrate all the time that is far from being pure evil xD The fact is that she acts as a servant of the villains, so her actions are evil. For this reason and for the fact that she is considered an opposite of Kasumi - she definitely replaced Ayane in a such role - is very likely that she will get a dark outfit as usually happens (by the way I would love to get the white armor costume from the same designer of Kasumi).

CumuluZ

Standard Donor
Lol, Phase 4 demonstrate all the time that is far from being pure evil xD The fact is that she acts as a servant of the villains, so her actions are evil. For this reason and for the fact that she is considered an opposite of Kasumi - she definitely replaced Ayane in a such role - is very likely that she will get a dark outfit as usually happens (by the way I would love to get the white armor costume from the same designer of Kasumi).
Instead of pure evil, she is just pure!

Kronin

Instead of pure evil, she is just pure!

There is a nice expression for a such situation in "Naruto" (I know that doesn't have a big reputation here, but as a fan of the work I don't care to mention it xD): talking about his brother Sasuke that is working for the villains of the story, Itachi say that he is like a "pure white" - metaphor for a pure person - and that just for this reason he can end to be easily "colored" - so a metaphor for manipulated - from the others. I see Phase 4 in a similar situation (however I don't want start an off topic).

David Gregg

Honestly I'm surprised it took this long for Marie to get an Alice outfit.

I'm sure TN wanted to use the white rabbit Honoka design from the same designer that made this Alice MR as well but figured that people would think it was unfair if they picked 3 designs from the same creator (the other being mermaid Tina). XD

WisperG

Honestly I'm surprised it took this long for Marie to get an Alice outfit.

I'm sure TN wanted to use the white rabbit Honoka design from the same designer that made this Alice MR as well but figured that people would think it was unfair if they picked 3 designs from the same creator (the other being mermaid Tina). XD

Hmm, I don't remember that one. Can someone post it again?

Argentus

I would have preffered this white Rabbit for Honoka to the Mad Hatter and Cheshire Cat me too.

Edit: @David Gregg
View attachment 14326

Here the gameplay showing her costume:

http://www.freestepdodge.com/media/la-mariposa-vs-honoka-halloween-2015-dlc.10238/media
See the problem is that Honoka doesn't look anything like that, so it didn't translate well to her in game model.

Do you mean Honoka?
f0b0ab3db256b2a977dd01cee0f35d67.jpg
This on the other hand would've transitioned seamlessly.

Jadeinchains

Wow Helena's is just so good.

Also Leifang's isn't my thing (clearly) but like people said it looks much better in game without the exaggerated body proportions.

The Enforcer

Where are these pics coming from?

My only guess for Christie is that maybe she's the White Queen from Alice in Wonderland.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD