DOA5LR 2015 Halloween DLC information

CumuluZ

Standard Donor
As many of you may know, TGS is happening at the moment and a lot of exciting information is being announced during this event. As a tradition, the DLC pack in October has always been fan submitted costumes. We already learned from DOA Fes that Honoka is going to be mad hatter; Lisa is going to be Bat La Mariposa and Tina is the Mermaid. The DLC will become available on Oct. 13.

Here are some images I got from the stream:

微博桌面2012_2944944423.JPG
微博桌面2012_1695942184.JPG
微博桌面2012_1415061306.JPG
微博桌面2012_3191302937.JPG

微博桌面2012_1167545788.JPG

EDIT #1:
All female characters' in-game pics are updated at:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/2015-halloween-dlc-information.5983/page-11#post-282188
Credit: https://twitter.com/TanikoHorigome

EDIT #2:
Here are the official screenshots:
Akira.jpg Alpha.jpg Ayane.jpg Bass.jpg Bayman.jpg Brad.jpg Christie.jpg Ein.jpg Eliot.jpg Genfu.jpg Hayate.jpg Helena.jpg Hitomi.jpg Honoka.jpg Jacky.jpg Jannlee.jpg Kasumi.jpg Kokoro.jpg Leifang.jpg Leon.jpg Lisa.jpg Marie.jpg Mila.jpg Momiji.jpg Nyo.jpg Pai.jpg Phase-4.jpg Rachel.jpg Raidon.jpg Rig.jpg Ryu.jpg Sarah.jpg Tina.jpg Zack.jpg

Last edited:

Sonicfan11589

I'm so excited for this pack, mainly because all the characters get a costume (even VF characters, and they are usually fun; interesting designs in my opinion) I still hope VF characters get at least a couple of more costumes before DLC is officially done for DOA5 Last Round.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'm so excited for this pack, mainly because all the characters get a costume (even VF characters, and they are usually fun; interesting designs in my opinion) I still hope VF characters get at least a couple of more costumes before DLC is officially done for DOA5 Last Round.
*still prays that Sarah gets her werewolf costume* :(

10151169_550994138338009_7090952194333327846_n.jpg

TOBMAST3R

Japan seem to have started their halloween craze this week ... So here's hoping we start getting teasers tomorrow :)

That would be nice. I will take every bite right now. Normally, I'm known for being a patiently person, but this time - and I can not really explain why - it doesn't work. Between you and me, I would be thankful for a little "leak"! :bradwong: I didn't say that... :honoka:

SoftCabbage

Sarah and Jacky are very good looking and modern.

They have lots of potential to have bunch of nice clothes, but it seems TN got no balls to create something daring, or maybe Sega is overcontrolling them.

SoftCabbage

Halloween 2014 Set was going for $27.99 and everyone was involved in it too. So long as the costumes are not breakable (which I don't think they will be), they won't be that expensive.

Falcom dlc is using premium price but also not breakable.

I just so want to hear whatever reason they have for that shit.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD