2nd Official FSD Photo Contest Winners Announced

Tyaren

Standard Donor
You have waited long enough. Now let's get to the final results of the 2nd Official Free Step Dodge Photo Contest as decided by the jury. :)

*drum roll*

1st place
This submission wins all three Steam DLC packs. Congratulations!
@Kronin:

little-fool-blood-is-much-better-than-milk-3-jpg.14831

The jury unanimously loved this submission of Eliot falling once again prey to Christie's charms...and pointy fangs. We loved the idea, the timing and composition. It is scary and absolutely beautiful at the same time. Well done, Kronin.

2nd place
This submission wins two Steam DLC packs. Congratulations!
@SteakHachey:

2015-10-25_00008-jpg.14762

Hitomi's encounter with the tiger also received lots of positive feedback. Great idea, timing and composition. It's scary yet also funny.

3rd place
This submission also wins two Steam DLC packs. Congratulations!
@ToKyo PewPew

311730_2015-10-18_00004-png.14590

Leon as a serial killer about to strike again also captivated us. Great idea and timing.

Because of their great quality and the closeness in the rankings we additionally decided on 4th and 5th places. :)

4th place
This submission wins one Steam DLC pack. Congratulations!
shared by @iwem.xo and @lotr9690:

2015-10-26_00044-jpg.14801

tumblr_nwk1b41OEj1ru8s27o1_540.jpg

5th place
This submission wins one Steam DLC pack as well. Congratulations!

Each of the winners can get into contact with @Mr. Wah to decide which of the available Steam DLC packs they want to choose for themselves.

Thank you very much for your contribution to this contest to all participants! :)

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
@Tyaren I'm seeing the post just fine.

It seems to be an Internet Explorer problem... In other browsers it's apparently fine. :/
I was in utter shock after I saw that most of the post was missing right after I posted it. XD It took some time to compose it after all.

SteakHachey

Yeay =^.^=
If I get the Halloween DLC, people online will see A LOT of that Hitomi bear skin xDDD

Thanks for the event, it was taken very seriously by the jury and I enjoyed making these efforts by taking my picture (I even enjoyed taking more of them)

Hope to see other events like that! Congrats to all!

Sorry for my english

Kronin

Thanks so much people for the recognition, it's great to see that my picture obtained a such appreciation! Honestly I didn't think to win at all, I partecipated just for fun and because I believed to have got an idea for a picture fitting the contest's theme.

Of course my congratulations go to all the other winners of the competition and to the people making possibile these nice initiatives for the DoA fans =)

WisperG

Well look at that. I still managed to squeak into last place. I placed 2nd in the first contest. I've gotta step up my game next time.

Congrats to all the other winners! I really love these photo contests. I hope you guys continue to do more in the future.

Krowten

Congrats, you bastards. lol just kidding. The first place winner definitely earned it. I knew he was going to win when I saw that picture.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD