30s and smallest health should be standard

30s and smallest health should be standard

• Total voters

Ninoasker

RayBellion

Why increase the relative penalty for one wrong guess and put more emphasis on the waiting game for the leading side? While you're at it, why not reduce the number of rounds from 3 to 1 to win a match, to spice things up even more? (just a joke)

• Haha
Reactions: uln

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Why increase the relative penalty for one wrong guess
short answer: because it's a fighting game

Honestly, why should you get to make so many mistakes? How long do you want to drag out rock-paper-scissors?

and put more emphasis on the waiting game for the leading side?
Who's waiting? Matches couldn't be quicker. You're actually scared to fuck up in a DOA game and it's very refreshing.

Also, 60s might as well be infinite time, why even have a clock? It's never a priority for players.

why not reduce the number of rounds from 3 to 1 to win a match, to spice things up even more?
(not humoring the joke)
30s, smallest health (240hp), 3 rounds but I'm not sure if sets should be 2/3 or 3/5 at tournament

I don't understand the backlash I'm getting. 240hp was the standard for DOA2, 3, 4 and 5 vanilla (1999-2013). No one has given any reason against it other than "no."

Watching the tournaments was such a chore. Literally the first 30s of every match is setting up the last 30s. It's just doing moves for the sake of doing moves. Play "Just Dance" or DDR if you wanna dance. Or a DoaDR spinoff idk

"They want you to string trade"

Raansu

You're getting backlash because its an absolutely horrible idea. This literally takes DoA's randomness to the extreme.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
You hate DOA4 because of the stun guessing game but you love DOA6 because of the stun guessing game. I don't get it.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD