A Character from the original 10 dies in DoA6

Who would you least mind dead in doa 6 and onwards?

• Ayane

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Bas

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Bayman

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Gen Fu

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • Jann Lee

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Kasumi

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Leifang

• Hayabusa

• Tina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zack

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If Kasumi died it would be the end of DOA forever. She has to live.
If Kasumi ever dies, I'm dropping DOA, I refuse to play a dead character. And I don't think it'd affect the storyline if she did die, the saga could still go on, it wouldn't just stop then and there. There's still Phase 4, clones running around, potential test subject Honoka for MIST, Lisa who had an ambiguous fate, the core tournament, etc. There's still a lot of loose ends they could realistically tie up.

Jadeinchains

If Kasumi ever dies, I'm dropping DOA, I refuse to play a dead character. And I don't think it'd affect the storyline if she did die, the saga could still go on, it wouldn't just stop then and there. There's still Phase 4, clones running around, potential test subject Honoka for MIST, Lisa who had an ambiguous fate, the core tournament, etc. There's still a lot of loose ends they could realistically tie up.

I think its safe to assume Kasumi won't be killed off. Even if Marie and Honoka's popularity is growing Kasumi is still the poster girl. Lisa on the other hand I could see them killing off and that scares me!

YBNDM

If they would kill off Lisa she would still be playable kind of like Leon not joining the tournaments, but still being playable

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think its safe to assume Kasumi won't be killed off. Even if Marie and Honoka's popularity is growing Kasumi is still the poster girl. Lisa on the other hand I could see them killing off and that scares me!
If they would kill off Lisa she would still be playable kind of like Leon not joining the tournaments, but still being playable
I still can't really believe they'd kill herboff, she has quite a bit of plot relevance, and that'd split the fan base if she was canonically killed. Only the boss characters in the series are the main ones who've actually died.

Actually yes it would affect the story line KasumiLover69.

I think Kasumi will never die.

When I do get to work for Team Ninja I'm going to make Kasumi immortal in her games which means she will live forever and never die.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadeinchains

I wasn't triple posting.

" I wasn't triple posting" *instantly double posts*

@Jadeinchains are you serious or is this a joke?

Was what a joke? Anyway no I don't know if Kasumi is going to die and I seriously doubt she will. She's to important to the story of the series to be killed off. If they wanted to create drama and kill off a character they'd do it to one of the less popular characters.

Edit: Seriously though try not to double/triple post the mods aren't as harsh with it anymore but you should still avoid doing it. Just edit your posts if you want to add something to your post.

Brute

Standard Donor
Actually, @TheKasumiLover was recently banned for a month as a result of repeatedly double/triple-posting without repent after innumerable warnings to stop. In fact, TheKasumiLover only came back two days ago, and is already demonstrating the same irreverence for common sense.

Let's see if another month does the trick.

P2p1mbs

I know this is a discussion of the first 10 characters dying but how do you guys feel about the later ones getting killed off?

How do we know if the reason Leon no longer shows up in the story is because he's dead (I personally hate the character so I don't really mind).

What about Hayate? Given how he tends to be the "weakest" of the main 4 ninjas (he never won a tournament, got captured twice by the bad guys and never even shows up in the NG games), I honestly think he can be a character they can kill off.

And what about Helena? She's easily the most important character who isn't a ninja, what if they made a plot twist of her being killed by Christie?

Jadeinchains

Besides the fact that I know certain people on this forum would go crazy if Helena was killed off I really don't know. Leon though I don't really mind since I only care about the female characters. Some one Can kill Brad and then Eliot has to go and avenge him.

P2p1mbs

Besides the fact that I know certain people on this forum would go crazy if Helena was killed off I really don't know. Leon though I don't really mind since I only care about the female characters. Some one Can kill Brad and then Eliot has to go and avenge him.

Eh, I think we can all agree that its better for a character in the games to be killed off rather than the franchise itself, no?

HajinMonSect

I know this is a discussion of the first 10 characters dying but how do you guys feel about the later ones getting killed off?

How do we know if the reason Leon no longer shows up in the story is because he's dead (I personally hate the character so I don't really mind).

What about Hayate? Given how he tends to be the "weakest" of the main 4 ninjas (he never won a tournament, got captured twice by the bad guys and never even shows up in the NG games), I honestly think he can be a character they can kill off.

And what about Helena? She's easily the most important character who isn't a ninja, what if they made a plot twist of her being killed by Christie?
If they killed Hayate, who would Ayane and Kasumi masturbate to????

Uncle_T

You know what, I just changed my vote. Let Jann Lee die. Maybe Leifang will find an actual purpose in life.
She might build a little shrine for him(if she doesn't already have one) and still be heartbroken over the time they never got to spend together.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD