A combination of boredom and too much DoA5...

Darrell

Just dropping this off, before I call it quits. Learned more stuff on animated, that I'm just not willing to do anymore with a damn mouse. Plus it holds me back from what I can do art wise. I draw so much better than this, it's not even funny. Might be starting a job soon, so if all goes well, I'll save up for a pen tablet. Until then, I'm done. Just wanted to drop this off showing my proportional improvement. Peace Chitterlings.
proportion.jpg

Ghosty-J

You can pick this one up for $80.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HO5LRQ0...UTF8&colid=Q94MHCNWU749&coliid=I3DVEHL7NE7DX4
There's no monitor on the tablet screen, but it's REALLY good :cool:

As for the proportions, her abs need some more room. And her head s a tad too big. That's about it really. I'm honestly surprised you stuck with a mouse all this time. I could never bring myself to do that XD Thanks for holding down the thread activity during my constant string of hiatuses. I need to update with something myself, but this thread's lifespan is looking like it's near its end D:

Darrell

You can pick this one up for $80.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HO5LRQ0...UTF8&colid=Q94MHCNWU749&coliid=I3DVEHL7NE7DX4
There's no monitor on the tablet screen, but it's REALLY good :cool:

As for the proportions, her abs need some more room. And her head s a tad too big. That's about it really. I'm honestly surprised you stuck with a mouse all this time. I could never bring myself to do that XD Thanks for holding down the thread activity during my constant string of hiatuses. I need to update with something myself, but this thread's lifespan is looking like it's near its end D:

Yeah. Noticed the abs thingy like right after I posted it. I have generic brand tablet, but man is it frustrating to use. Doesn't line up where it is supposed to be on screen, and you practically have to stab the crap out of the screen for it draw. I'll take a look at it, but I really want the Wacom Cintiq monitor. Those things like over a thousand bucks though. Yeah. It wasn't till I was watching some tutorials of people animating, that I thought to myself. Man these foos draw quick as f***! Would love to use a more sketch style. Would totally give everything more flow.

proportion2.jpg

Last edited:

Darrell

Ok. Just watched a youtube review of the tablet, and it seems very interesting. Is that the one that you use?

Ghosty-J

Ok. Just watched a youtube review of the tablet, and it seems very interesting. Is that the one that you use?
Nope. I use this super tiny model called the Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch that I got for the lowest possible price at the time. It's been my faithful companion for over 3 years and has yet to let me down. But man I would kill for a Cintiq with a monitor on it. Then I'd probably stop drawing so dang slow XD

No. But if anyone wants to donate two grand to the Brute Relief Fund then you can bet it will be!
Send some of that moolah to the Ghost Relief Fund and I can make the magic happen with that thingamabob!

Darrell

These are just the extreme frames. Haven't added the inbetwens yet. Also going to get rid of the distracting circular movements.
Animation1.gif

Ghosty-J

I haven't colored a thing in months, so I took an old drawing and colored this thingamabob. From an old anime nobody remembers :V

59th_sevalle_2_stronk_by_pltnm06ghost-d7pujod.png

Also, I'm not making any promises. But I just got back into DoA not too long ago and got some new replays I can edit. That is whenever I feel like screwing around in Vegas. A new video's been due 2 months ago lol

Darrell

upviewtest.jpg
Animation1.gif
um. Yeah. I think you need to stay coloring ish! Also. What are some of the photoshop tools you use?

Last edited:

Ghosty-J

View attachment 6566 View attachment 6567 um. Yeah. I think you need to stay coloring ish! Also. What are some of the photoshop tools you use?
I do all of my drawing in Paintool SAI. Only thing in Photoshop I do these days is limited to Color Balance and a blurred soft light layer with noise over everything. A pretty simple process really XD

Also, more of my stupidity at work. Don't know if it's SFW or NSFW, but somewhere in between. So posting as a link instead just to stay on the safe side <.<

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD