About morons online

SilverKhaos

You don't want to go into what? The fact that I didn't show you how to beat every single string in Brad's movelist aside from the main one I use? That makes me a jerk?
The fact that I taunt a few times? You used to taunt against me all the time.
The fact that you constantly complain about every single thing my character does just because Hitomi isn't that great?
Do you even listen to yourself?

No, its mostly the fact that, as demonstrated by this and every other response you've made to him (and most other people), you are just kind of a massive self-entitled asshole. Sorry, but that's the way you present yourself to...well, most everyone.

All he did was point out how you rub people the wrong way, and you respond with...insulting him, putting words in his mouth, and so on and so forth. So basically proving him right in almost every possible way.

To summarize what he was saying though...people don't hate brad, beyond the usual force tech nonsense. They hate you, likely for a combination of you exploiting/abusing said force tech nonsense and your attitude.

And I'm not saying that out of spite or anything (its no secret i'm not a fan of you, either), but I'm actually trying to be as objectively neutral as possible, as I have a personal policy of "Keep the argument within the argument, and don't let it get personal." But there's no real way to make it sound neutral or nice when you act like this. Its just how it is, plain and simple: You often act like a self-entitled asshole, so a lot of people don't like dealing with you.

Whether you want to make excuses for the fact, try to act more civil, or are simply OKAY with this, is entirely up to you.

But on topic....yeah. A helluva lotta people i've seen online just try to do the standard launchers/force tech/guaranteed combos/juggles nonsense, get their ass handed to them for it, Followed by sending hatemail for constantly countering their predictable BS. Such is the way of spoiled kids playing online with no repercussions for acting well....like spoiled kids.

I dunno. Sometimes it seems like all people want to do is memorize combos then do them without any interruption, rather than fight. Which is precisely the wrong mentality to bring to a fighting game. It hurts even more since so many can't adapt when it doesn't work. then go into a rage and send hatemail when they spent so much time practicing their combos only for them to be interrupted. Mostly because hey, in a fight, the opponent isn't gonna sit there and LET you do a combo on them lol. Tis most of why I love DOA.

Chaos

Prolly. He's a cornball! LOL Hell I think all the girls in the cast are fine AF & Kasumi is my favorite (her & Ayane), but I can't take a guy serious who literally refers a video game character as his girlfriend. He's a perfect example of what I've been saying about the messed up portion of the DOA fan base:

Play the game because a girl he like rather than the actual purpose: Fighting. It's a fighting game. He plays it because of DOAX & Hitomi just happened to catch his eye lol
He's taking it way over the top, serious he thinks Hitomi is his girlfriend? LMFAO!!! XD

Murakame

I don't think taunting is that big a deal. The only time I get mad at someone taunting me is when they didn't even do anything noteworthy or cool. All other times I'm on the other side of the screen like "Ha alright I'm gonna return the favor! >:]". I usually taunt to troll as well. Then again I usually play with a select few individuals when I go online and we're all cool with each other so we know we're just screwing around when we taunt. I think every1 I play against knows I'm not doing it to be a dick.

I have a problem when people hit me while I'm downed after the round is over. That doesn't even look cool its dumb and is the true insult IMO. It's like saying "Hey you're trash." as opposed to a taunt which usually means "Damn I'm good / I went in!" I just see taunting as the person patting themselves on the back for kicking ass I guess.

LostSkeleton73

Standard Donor
For the record:

If you taunt me, do it at the beginning of the match, and I'll do the same. No harm, no foul. You do it after you win? Not a big deal, I'd probably do the same if it was a close match.

If you ground attack me once after winning a round, I'll call you out for being classy. If it continues, I will whoop your ass with Bass, curse non-stop, and I will do the same thing back.

But I will always send a GG msg afterwards. Garbage tactics or not, losing is 50% opponent skill & 50% errors on my part. If I can't adapt to it, it's my fault, plain and simple.

Whining about taunts or attacking a person when they're down on the ground will only make it worse.

ChainCombo

I don't think taunting is that big a deal. The only time I get mad at someone taunting me is when they didn't even do anything noteworthy or cool. All other times I'm on the other side of the screen like "Ha alright I'm gonna return the favor! >:]". I usually taunt to troll as well. Then again I usually play with a select few individuals when I go online and we're all cool with each other so we know we're just screwing around when we taunt. I think every1 I play against knows I'm not doing it to be a dick.

I have a problem when people hit me while I'm downed after the round is over. That doesn't even look cool its dumb and is the true insult IMO. It's like saying "Hey you're trash." as opposed to a taunt which usually means "Damn I'm good / I went in!" I just see taunting as the person patting themselves on the back for kicking ass I guess.

Haha, I can agree with this wholeheartedly. I'll even get the few who would win by the skin of their teeth and do the "Hey you're trash." ground hits and that's not cool with me.

SilverKhaos

So let me get this straight... you want people to follow your own made up set of rules and code of "honor" because you feel it isn't right to play to win.

See, this is what I'm talking about. Nobody said anything remotely related to anything this post could have possibly been responding to. Its just you trying to start shit in an attempt to avoid the actual topic, again.

Also, massively hypocritical.

HiguraShiki

See, this is what I'm talking about. Nobody said anything remotely related to anything this post could have possibly been responding to. Its just you trying to start shit in an attempt to avoid the actual topic, again.

Also, massively hypocritical.
According to you, the actual topic has to do exactly with what I posted. Which is why you stated

"But on topic....yeah. A helluva lotta people i've seen online just try to do the standard launchers/force tech/guaranteed combos/juggles nonsense, get their ass handed to them for it, Followed by sending hatemail for constantly countering their predictable BS. Such is the way of spoiled kids playing online with no repercussions for acting well....like spoiled kids."

Which is related to what I responded to.

Apparently to you, doing combo's is what spoiled children do.

But since I'm in a nice mood today, I'll try to ignore you, since apparently arguing with Delagon from gamefaq's is about as intelligent as trying to reason with a brick.

NightAntilli

Here's an example from a while back that I posted on DOAW. I was playing with Hitomi in my lobby, and then he joins MY lobby, and sent me a message saying I can't use Hitomi o_O :

"Stop using my Hitomi"

I didn't reply, and just used her anyway and fought against him. No one has the right to come in and tell me who I can or can't use. I beat him twice. Then, he beat me once and then immediately left. I found it funny, so, I sent him a message saying "Haha coward". His reply:

"You retarted moronic idiotiv perv. I told you stop using her didn't I, well that's what you get noob."

I didn't reply.. And another message came after that:

"Bot scared of you when you're using my girlfriend, sorry."

I replied saying that he's worrying over nothing, since Hitomi is my 3rd character and far from my main. Didn't get an answer.

Some time later, I decided to join another lobby.. I started using Leifang and was beating quite a lot of people in the room, lost twice in around 20 matches, and yes mr Max536Drago came in shortly after I joined and was there the whole time and I beat him every single time with Leifang. He was complaining about Leifang being broken in the chat while others were saying that he should simply accept defeat. When I was about to reach a second winning streak of 10 in the lobby, he was my next opponent. I beat him (though it was close), and well, I decided to throw a taunt out because he's complaining so much. Then I left the lobby. His message came:

"I have no idea why you're taunting lol. You beat all of us because she is broken, and we both knows it. You're trash and you can't win with anyone else."

I replied saying if he already forgot that I beat his Hitomi twice with mine, he replied:

"Yea, you won by out guessing me, that's fair ain't it. I should be the director, cause this game's lucky random trash."

Decided not to reply.. Just to get an idea of what you're getting yourself into if you play him.

HiguraShiki

Yes and if I recall, he then started tweeting how TN needs to nerf Lei Fang because she is broken shortly after that.
Honestly, just don't read his tweets. It's painful. Apparently anyone that has something better than Hitomi in his opinion should be nerfed. He even stated that some of Hitomi's moves should be buffed because "They look like they should do more damage"

Chaos

He would be REALLY piss if he face very skilled Jann Lee, Helena & Mila players.

Edit: :helena: I guess if I use this force tech master he'll tweet to TN to nerf her too? lol

Chaos

Here's an example from a while back that I posted on DOAW. I was playing with Hitomi in my lobby, and then he joins MY lobby, and sent me a message saying I can't use Hitomi o_O :

"Stop using my Hitomi"

I didn't reply, and just used her anyway and fought against him. No one has the right to come in and tell me who I can or can't use. I beat him twice. Then, he beat me once and then immediately left. I found it funny, so, I sent him a message saying "Haha coward". His reply:

"You retarted moronic idiotiv perv. I told you stop using her didn't I, well that's what you get noob."

I didn't reply.. And another message came after that:

"Bot scared of you when you're using my girlfriend, sorry."

I replied saying that he's worrying over nothing, since Hitomi is my 3rd character and far from my main. Didn't get an answer.

Some time later, I decided to join another lobby.. I started using Leifang and was beating quite a lot of people in the room, lost twice in around 20 matches, and yes mr Max536Drago came in shortly after I joined and was there the whole time and I beat him every single time with Leifang. He was complaining about Leifang being broken in the chat while others were saying that he should simply accept defeat. When I was about to reach a second winning streak of 10 in the lobby, he was my next opponent. I beat him (though it was close), and well, I decided to throw a taunt out because he's complaining so much. Then I left the lobby. His message came:

"I have no idea why you're taunting lol. You beat all of us because she is broken, and we both knows it. You're trash and you can't win with anyone else."

I replied saying if he already forgot that I beat his Hitomi twice with mine, he replied:

"Yea, you won by out guessing me, that's fair ain't it. I should be the director, cause this game's lucky random trash."

Decided not to reply.. Just to get an idea of what you're getting yourself into if you play him.
He was scared to get another beat down punishment, thats why he left the lobby immediately lol. XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD