About morons online

SilverKhaos

According to you, the actual topic has to do exactly with what I posted. Which is why you stated

"But on topic....yeah. A helluva lotta people i've seen online just try to do the standard launchers/force tech/guaranteed combos/juggles nonsense, get their ass handed to them for it, Followed by sending hatemail for constantly countering their predictable BS. Such is the way of spoiled kids playing online with no repercussions for acting well....like spoiled kids."

Which is related to what I responded to.

Apparently to you, doing combo's is what spoiled children do.

But since I'm in a nice mood today, I'll try to ignore you, since apparently arguing with Delagon from gamefaq's is about as intelligent as trying to reason with a brick.

Late response, but whatever.

Since its well known you have a hard time understanding blatantly obvious posts, let me clarify.

I wasn't saying people who do combos are spoiled children. I said people who whine when they can't do their combos are spoiled children. As in, people who want their way or the highway, rather than just adapting/switching tactics. You know the types, the ones who throw tantrums when they keep getting countered or otherwise prevented from doing the combos/juggles they spent so long memorizing.

HiguraShiki

Since its well known you have a hard time understanding blatantly obvious posts, let me clarify.

I wasn't saying people who do combos are spoiled children. I said people who whine when they can't do their combos are spoiled children. As in, people who want their way or the highway, rather than just adapting/switching tactics. You know the types, the ones who throw tantrums when they keep getting countered or otherwise prevented from doing the combos/juggles they spent so long memorizing.
It's either "People whine when they can't do their combo's because I stop it" or "People who always land their combo's are really boring to fight" with you... geez....

Raansu

It's called risk vs reward.

In good fighting games its big risk > big reward

In DoA?

big risk > big risk > big risk > big risk > big risk > small reward.

That is a problem.

Murakame

In DoA?

That is a problem.

I like DOA 5 but dead ass this is the only game where I am afraid to do something when I have frame advantage.

HiguraShiki

In DoA?

That is a problem.
Ya know Raansu, I used to think you were just a grumpy dude, but now I finally see the light.
see-the-light.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD