"Alright! Let's get started!" Official Lisa/La Mariposa DOA6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

onelasttime

My main has been revealed!
Super excited about this, looks like she's been given a lot of grappling tools , I feel that she will have a much different feel than she did in games past.

Here's the trailer if you haven't gotten a look at her yet!
ENGLISH:

JP:

Lets discuss!

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Let's go ahead and approach the elephant in the trailer.... 0:46-0:49... She literally gets Bayman's legsweep out of carrera now?

Last edited:

Tina2040_

I just want to point out how awfully familiar that quote is.
Giving me DOAX2 flashbacks.
"Alright let's get this day started!"
*Nothing to Lose by Sweet Female Attitude plays*

Vigoorian King

These 2 recolors of her new costume look very promising, hopefully both of them will end up in the game.

YFZD5r6.jpg

Oh definitely. Hers is much different than Bayman's in terms of animation, but I mean, it's still a low OH out of carrera.
I'm pretty sure it's not an OH, it will probably be the same thing as Tina's :K: :5: :T:

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
These 2 recolors of her new costume look very promising, hopefully both of them will end up in the game.

YFZD5r6.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's not an OH, it will probably be the same thing as Tina's :K::5::T:
You may be right. It could be a timed throw input on a successful sliding kick hit. But I can dream about her having a leg sweep OH out of Carrera. :(

Dr PaC

I can't believe how unbelievably awkward the Tina eng VA was to Lisa.
"Hi Tina"
"Are ya better now?"
What a nonchalant way to ask somebody if they're okay after tons of steel, concrete and lab equipment fell on them.

Well, Tina was hanging out with her new "girlfriend" Mila. It was probably like having an ex walk in on them during a date, so it was awkward, lol. J/K, but for real tho, I do ship TinaxMila pretty hard.

Dr PaC

Lisa looks so fun in this game right now. Im excited to try out her new kit when the game comes out. Hopefully there will be a demo or something in January with Tina and Lisa. Or anyone else thats not just a ninja...

KwonJigglypuff

Lisa already felt very complete thanks to DOA5U's updates, now she has like one of the most interesting fighting styles in the game (with Helena).
Can't wait to use all her throws. Amazing job from TN. I've always asked for an air throw from Carrera... and we got more!
I wish the opponent's height to imput it were a bit more realistic, but that's just a detail.

Gruff757

Standard Donor
Lisa can now go into Back Turned stance from :3::P: !
Now she has a lift stunning move that transitions into BT

Which makes me now wonder if they made :3::P: unsafe, since her moves that transition into BT are usually unsafe, if left in her front stance.

Also, her body splash feint and OH might be stronger this time around because of Break Holding, no one is gonna want to be hit by, nor block BT :P::+::K: (I think it's still plus enough to guarantee a follow up on block)

BXRXSXTX

I cant do the spinning finisher (from kwiggles stream). It seems to be a run air throw, basically just a different animation than the other 2. it isn't fast enough to even throw for me. It may be that its a different build.

Edit: I'm sorta getting it now the trick seems to be you press h after 7k6 a little later, so pause a tiny bit, same if they're not in the air.

Last edited:

Gruff757

Standard Donor
I cant do the spinning finisher (from kwiggles stream). It seems to be a run air throw, basically just a different animation than the other 2. it isn't fast enough to even throw for me. It may be that its a different build.

Edit: I'm sorta getting it now the trick seems to be you press h after 7k6 a little later, so pause a tiny bit, same if they're not in the air.
You have to run up until you're very close, then push throw

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD