Another Hitomi vs Leifang Cabbage fight in DOA6

What are your thoughts about having the next cabbage fight between Hitomi and Leifang in DOA6?

Should it end the way like Asuka and Lili with Xiaoyu interrupting it in Tekken 6? It should make it more interesting since both installments are the 6th in their entry.

If so, who should interfere?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Well since Hitomi won the first cabbage fight; it wouldn't be all that surprising to me if she won the second as well. :)

Mayor-Of-Mustard

muramasa wins because he's so annoyed about the last battle and how they knocked over all his cabbages so he goes super saiyan on the both of them

Tyaren

Standard Donor
There is nothing that stands in the way of a German and her sauerkraut. Hitomi will always win.

gamemaster14

I think the cabbage fight should be the first trailer for DOA6, but instead of one of them winning, some shocking guest characters interrupts it, and takes the cabbage.

Edit: Maybe Heihachi Mushima? DOA X Tekken Anyone?

Well since Hitomi won the first cabbage fight; it wouldn't be all that surprising to me if she won the second as well. :)

Wonder if Leifang would win? Hitomi wasted the cabbage in DOA4 ending meaning she got it for nothing. Leifang should give her a lecture not to spoil over such trivial matter since Hitomi can buy cabbage anywhere.

I think the cabbage fight should be the first trailer for DOA6, but instead of one of them winning, some shocking guest characters interrupts it, and takes the cabbage.

Edit: Maybe Heihachi Mushima? DOA X Tekken Anyone?

Interesting but I wonder if a new character should do it? Can Jann Lee take them out? I mean he was annoyed at both of them during DOA3 in DOAD.

lei_fang_yelling_at_hitomi_by_doaxlyra-d6v0epi.png

gamemaster14

I am glad DOA X Tekken is highly, highly unlikely. Tekken already partnered up with Street Fighter.
How about DOA X Tekken X Street Fighter then.

Still kind of waiting for Tekken X Street Fighter, the version done in the Tekken graphics and gameplay style. I heard we may here more about it soon since Tekken 7 has finally been released.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD