Any LGBT community?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wish I could "destroy" someone xD also i would LOVE if Eliot got one of these as his deluxe battle costume :oops:

IMG_20181118_192504.jpg
IMG_20180125_191502(1).jpg
1b032eb1820f9d39d62ba72803996d4f.jpg

:ninja:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
sweetie, just wait for one week after the game's release on steam and modders will have your wish granted LOL
Oh trust me I am, I hope they port over the H-Load Eliot mod from DOA5 as well too, it makes all the guys thiccer and more muscular and curvy:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Ninoasker

Funniest shit I’ve read about the whole Soldier 76 situation (btw I still can’t believe my man is a CANON gay! YES) is homophobic crybabies who say “Soldier can’t be gay cuz he ain’t feminine”

Like wow no shit Sherlock, he’s a non-feminine gay man? SHOCKING! It’s not like there’s billions of people in this world and there’s differences between every human INCLUDING those with the same sexual orientation.

I swear these “hardcore gamerz™” must live in the 1400s lmao, it’s hilarious how a community that’s supposed to enjoy something as creative and enjoyable like videogames are is full of the worst shit in this planet: sexism, homophobia, racism... yuck

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Funniest shit I’ve read about the whole Soldier 76 situation (btw I still can’t believe my man is a CANON gay! YES) is homophobic crybabies who say “Soldier can’t be gay cuz he ain’t feminine”

Like wow no shit Sherlock, he’s a non-feminine gay man? SHOCKING! It’s not like there’s billions of people in this world and there’s differences between every human INCLUDING those with the same sexual orientation.

I swear these “hardcore gamerz™” must live in the 1400s lmao, it’s hilarious how a community that’s supposed to enjoy something as creative and enjoyable like videogames are is full of the worst shit in this planet: sexism, homophobia, racism... yuck
lmfao what? They’re stupid. Straight men see gay men as lesser men and treat us how they treat and see women just because we’re attracted to fellow men. most straight mean have a demeaning attitude towards us, like one time a guy asked me if I was gay and I said yes and he said “oh I didn’t know that, you’re not feminine like other gays”. I was polite but in my mind I wanted to lecture the fuck out of him, I’m so fucking tired of these stereotypes that the straights have of the LGBT community. I also hate it when people see our sexuality as our personality, or when people of our own community act like their sexuality is their personality, like when someone is bi that everything about their interests has to do with their sexuality. It’s annoying as hell. I also hate the representation of gay people in shows, gay and straight writers can’t write good gay characters

Last edited:

Ninoasker

lmfao what? They’re stupid. Straight men see gay men as lesser men and treat us how they treat and see women just because we’re attracted to fellow men. most straight mean have a demeaning attitude towards us, like one time a guy asked me if I was gay and I said yes and he said “oh I didn’t know that, you’re not feminine like other gays”. I was polite but in my mind I wanted to lecture the fuck out of him, I’m so fucking tired of these stereotypes that the straights have of the LGBT community. I also hate it when people see our sexuality as our personality, or when people of our own community act like their sexuality is their personality, like when someone is bi that everything about their interests has to do with their sexuality. It’s annoying as hell.
THIS. I have to deal with this so much is fucking annoying. I always get the stereotypical “omg you don’t seem gay lol, does that mean you are the man in a relationship?” and shit similar to this so much that I’ve just given up and now I just tell them to research if they’re interested because their way of thinking about us is not how it actually works.

Oh yeah, that “sexuality is my personality” shit is pathetic. I’ve seen this happening a lot in Twitter, there’s people just having to tweet literally every other day about how they’re LGBT. Like ok, it’s ok to answer someone who asks you or even have it in your bio for example so your mutuals can address you and your sexuality properly instead of just assuming you’re straight, but literally having to repeat every 10 tweets about how gay you are is just obnoxious. Find yourself a personality and stop treating your sexuality as some kind of definition of your own persona lol...

Onryoki

Standard Donor
THIS. I have to deal with this so much is fucking annoying. I always get the stereotypical “omg you don’t seem gay lol, does that mean you are the man in a relationship?” and shit similar to this so much that I’ve just given up and now I just tell them to research if they’re interested because their way of thinking about us is not how it actually works.

Oh yeah, that “sexuality is my personality” shit is pathetic. I’ve seen this happening a lot in Twitter, there’s people just having to tweet literally every other day about how they’re LGBT. Like ok, it’s ok to answer someone who asks you or even have it in your bio for example so your mutuals can address you and your sexuality properly instead of just assuming you’re straight, but literally having to repeat every 10 tweets about how gay you are is just obnoxious. Find yourself a personality and stop treating your sexuality as some kind of definition of your own persona lol...
On FSD it’s present too lol, some people really act like characters from DOA or any other game are Gay/Bi icons when they’re not even slightly empowering or relatable in any form or shape, people act like they like certain characters, games, shows, etc just because they’re that sexuality. It’s annoying.
Twitter gays are shallow and empty, they always post pics of them without shirt, or pants, in the gym or with their tongue out. And then put these dumb ass captions like “what’s on your mind?” Like they care, most of them c.b.a. Responding to you anyways, lol. Most of the Twitter gays only care about how they look and heavily edit their pictures.

Ninoasker

On FSD it’s present too lol, some people really act like characters from DOA or any other game are Gay/Bi icons when they’re not even slightly empowering or relatable in any form or shape, people act like they like certain characters, games, shows, etc just because they’re that sexuality. It’s annoying.
Twitter gays are shallow and empty, they always post pics of them without shirt, or pants, in the gym or with their tongue out. And then put these dumb ass captions like “what’s on your mind?” Like they care, most of them c.b.a. Responding to you anyways, lol. Most of the Twitter gays only care about how they look and heavily edit their pictures.
It’s exactly why I don’t even bother on interacting with Gay Twitter at all. Too boring, shallow and superficial. Plus they thirsty as hell. The moment one of those gays post a pic without shirt and check the replies there’s dozens of comments calling him “daddy” or telling him about how much they want to “swallow his babies”. No thanks.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Shoutouts to the LGBT players in oru community.
We Stan a unbothered supportive straight guy ❤️
It’s exactly why I don’t even bother on interacting with Gay Twitter at all. Too boring, shallow and superficial. Plus they thirsty as hell. The moment one of those gays post a pic without shirt and check the replies there’s dozens of comments calling him “daddy” or telling him about how much they want to “swallow his babies”. No thanks.
Not gonna lie, I am guilty of replying such things sometimes but usually with funny pictures or videos. I only like and retweet their pictures because I like what I see but idrc about them.

Anyway, something has been on my mind... why do the gays always have to come out? Straight people don’t come out as straight so why should we?

PhoenixVFIRE

On behalf of twitter gays, a lot of us do that because of the backlash we get just for existing. So even if said thing isn't literally gay or w/e we just claim it as such to annoy ppl, it's kinda like claiming back the whole "that's gay" as a negative comment into a positive one.

Claiming a character as being a gay icon(literally any hot doa guy) or some shit like that even though they've never been shown to actually be gay is just a joke cuz he's hot. They're essentially memes like when Rig wore that grim reaper outfit? that raised millions for the lgbt... no printer just fax

EDIT: as for the thirst well..... no comment :p

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
On behalf of twitter gays, a lot of us do that because of the backlash we get just for existing. So even if said thing isn't literally gay or w/e we just claim it as such to annoy ppl, it's kinda like claiming back the whole "that's gay" as a negative comment into a positive one.

Claiming a character as being a gay icon(literally any hot doa guy) or some shit like that even though they've never been shown to actually be gay is just a joke cuz he's hot. They're essentially memes like when Rig wore that grim reaper outfit? that raised millions for the lgbt... no printer just fax
Well tbh in my case I'm never joking when I call certain characters my bi icons xD Like I see Naotora and Anna and Phase and Angel as my bi icons because when I play them(mostly Naotora and Anna and Angel tho), I get to live through them since they behave in ways that makes my depraved gay side tingle xD

I don't claim guys as bi icons tho, if I like a guy I like them because I think they're hot like I do girls. Like Kasumi is best girl of DOA imo but I don't view her as a bi icon, while with Phase I love her equally but I see her as more a bi icon than what Kasumi is.

PhoenixVFIRE

Well tbh in my case I'm never joking when I call certain characters my bi icons xD Like I see Naotora and Anna and Phase and Angel as my bi icons because when I play them(mostly Naotora and Anna and Angel tho), I get to live through them since they behave in ways that makes my depraved gay side tingle xD

I don't claim guys as bi icons tho, if I like a guy I like them because I think they're hot like I do girls. Like Kasumi is best girl of DOA imo but I don't view her as a bi icon, while with Phase I love her equally but I see her as more a bi icon than what Kasumi is.
i mean yeah ofc they're are ones that ppl claim for whatever reason, and that's valid but usually im just using it as humor like when ppl call pop stars gay icons even though they themselves aren't(at least that we know of lol)... it's usually because many of us listen to them so it becomes an inside joke.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD