Any LGBT community?

Onryoki

Standard Donor
No lies detected
E2540E0B-D9D0-4A17-B2F3-587A66A9372A.jpeg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
It's because everyone in the DOA community is a bottom. If you aren't please raise your hand so I can take interest.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Why being just a bottom when you can be both a bottom AND a top

I think that versatility can bring a lot of confusion on what your role actually is. At least for me. I know what I'm good at so I stick with that.

Just like if I go to a restaurant. If I like something a lot I will order the same meal each time I go.

But every now and then I'm adventurous and order something I'm not used to.

Ninoasker

I think that versatility can bring a lot of confusion on what your role actually is. At least for me. I know what I'm good at so I stick with that.

Just like if I go to a restaurant. If I like something a lot I will order the same meal each time I go.

But every now and then I'm adventurous and order something I'm not used to.
Tbh if I like to give and take I don't see it as something that can bring confusion, like... why should there be defined roles? Just go with what you feel that day :tina:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I don’t believe there are certain roles gays have to be in. Like, I’m a bottom because that just feels the most comfortable for me. Not because I believe I should have a certain role.

Trust me there are some dudes IMO that should never consider bottoming because they aren't cute enough.

I think looks are very defining for the bottom role, but I'm sure they don't give a shit in places like prison.

You are in the bottom role because you are comfortable in it. So you at that point would have to be in that role right?

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
found this person's vids while going down a doax rabbit hole on yt, wish they'd do more of these cos i like their style of commentary.

-
not sure if y'all posted this before but an acquaintance shared this in a group chat:
View attachment 30014

thought it was informative and cute. i don't know what some of them mean yet but i'll definitely google those.

-
while i was posting the link to rachel's profile in the stickied thread of the general doa6 section, i discovered that:

kwonjigglypuff
View attachment 30015

and

onryoki
View attachment 30016

are both 173 cms tall.

i'm taller by 9 cms which isn't that much of a difference but i mean, i can see the top of their heads... lol. anyway i've always found people shorter than me attractive. i see guys who are the same height as me or taller as competition though. i don't know, the idea that there's another guy who can be just as useful or more to a shorter person makes me wanna fight.
Referring to me with a picture of Kanna.... disgraceful. I am a Kasumi main... (−_−; you’re 182cm then? Hmm, I like me some tall men.
Trust me there are some dudes IMO that should never consider bottoming because they aren't cute enough.

I think looks are very defining for the bottom role, but I'm sure they don't give a shit in places like prison.

You are in the bottom role because you are comfortable in it. So you at that point would have to be in that role right?
You have a twisted view of sexual positions of gay men. I don’t like to be put in a certain role.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Referring to me with a picture of Kanna.... disgraceful. I am a Kasumi main... (−_−; you’re 182cm then? Hmm, I like me some tall men.

You have a twisted view of sexual positions of gay men. I don’t like to be put in a certain role.
Same, I do see what he means since some guys do seem like they'd be suited for one role or the other based on looks but you never know nowadays xD I'm probably one of the most passive guys here but I'd never consider bottoming for example, and then there's also guys who would do both too, I think it's based on how you feel/want

Yeah in prisons they wanna get release however they can so they'll toss aside whatever they need to get it xD.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

But you are because it's what makes you feel comfortable. Maybe I'm reading into it wrong, but that's how I see it. If you didn't like certain roles you would be vers.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
yep. and the reason i see you as kanna (besides you mentioning her in a previous thread) in regards to your height:

obviously it's an exaggeration cos kanna's way shorter than both of us but still. personality wise, i don't know if you see it but as someone who's been observing you, there's a fieriness about you that makes me think of you as her anyway (or ayane lol) than kasumi.

speaking of kasumi

any hole is a goal, so what that mouth do? XD
jk jk jk. anyway i get the feeling that you're probably taller than me...
Probably xD I'm 5"11 but compared to other guys in friends with like Nuke who's 6"2 I'm short xD and ngl if a guy has a cute enough face or body like Kevin Trieu who I'm a fan of, I wouldn't mind servicing them down there <3

Onryoki

Standard Donor
yep. and the reason i see you as kanna (besides you mentioning her in a previous thread) in regards to your height:

obviously it's an exaggeration cos kanna's way shorter than both of us but still. personality wise, i don't know if you see it but as someone who's been observing you, there's a fieriness about you that makes me think of you as her anyway (or ayane lol) than kasumi.

speaking of kasumi

any hole is a goal, so what that mouth do? XD
jk jk jk. anyway i get the feeling that you're probably taller than me...
Hmm, yeah I do recognise myself in Kanna’s behaviour.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
That's why there's doggy style and a dim lit room, you don't have to be rude

I get topped frequently so I don't have to worry. I know I'm doing something right otherwise I wouldn't.

Some other bottoms should follow suit. You know how much moisturizer I buy and how much it costs to look as good I do?

INB4 someone takes me too serious. XD

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD